۞CHAPTER 3۞

"But where is the president? Why is the prime minister making the speech?", "The president has already been hit.", "What? Really?", "I'm not sure. A Naver commented", "Shit, then it is fake!", "W-what?" People dropped their phones as gunshots were heard from all over. It originated from their smartphones there was a loud sound, and blood filled the screen. After a moment, people held their breaths as they realized what had happened. The prime minister had died. His head had exploded in real time.
There were several more sounds like gunfire before the screen became silent. The next thing that appeared on the screen was a dokkaebi.
[Everyone, I've told you already. This isn't a game like 'terrorism.']
[Do you still not understand? This won't do. Do you still feel like this is a game?]
[Haha, according to the data, the people of this country are very good at games. So, why don't I try raising the difficulty?]

A huge timer appeared in the air. At the same time, it started decreasing rapidly.
[The remaining time has been decreased by 10 minutes.]
[There are 10 minutes remaining.]
[If the first killing doesn't occur within the next five minutes, all lives in that carriage will be wiped out.]
'Everyone is going from panic to calm and panic again like chose one.' you snap and a toasted bread appears you put it in your mouth eating it, and everyone was panicking so they didn't notice shit. A scene from the 3907 train car could be seen through the aisle window.
{oooh murder} 
[All types of access to the carriage will be restricted until the scenario is complete.]
[Haha, there are some places that are quite fun while other places haven't started yet. Okay, this is a special service. I will show you what will happen if nothing occurs in the next five minutes.]

A giant screen appeared in the subway. The place that appeared on the screen was a classroom. Girls in their navy blue school uniforms were shaking.
[The given time has run out.]
[Paid settlement will begin.]
One by one, one by one again... More and more heads exploded. The high school girls screamed and ran toward the classroom doors or windows. The heads of the high school girls continued to burst. Then a high school girl strangled her friend, who died with a groan. After a while, the only thing that remained on the screen was the last schoolgirl looking around.
[#Bay23515 channel. Daepong Girls' High School, Year 2 Class B survivor: Lee Jihye.]
You stare at the wall for like 5-10 minutes and open the scenario screen 'Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.' You slide down on the floor. "Shit, I'm in a bad mood and this old lady keeps whining and groaning! Won't you shut up?" The young man was a male student who had been leaning against the entrance. He was thin and had dyed white hair. His name was written on the badge attached to his uniform, Kim Nawoon.The agitated Kim Namwoon grabbed the grandmother's collar. The grandmother's powerless legs staggered. Kim Namwoon's palm moved through the air. Slap. Slap. In normal times, somebody would run to stop this. But now nobody was moving. It wasn't long before the slaps changed to punches. The first one who stepped up was the guy with the burnt money.
"Young me, treating an elder like this...!" However, all he got in reply was a voice mixed with scorn. "Mister, do you want to die?", "...What?", "You still don't understand the situation?", "What bullshit is this brat saying?" Kim Namwoon only laughed at the cursing burnt money guy.