۞CHAPTER 6۞

"Everybody stop. You can't live if you kill the grandmother." Dokjas's voice was surprisingly clear due to the temporary silence after the explosion. "Let's say you kill the grandmother. What next?", "The grandmother's death will be recognized for what the dokkaebi calls the 'first murder' and some time will be bought. Then what next?", "Ah...", "If what the dokkaebi says is true, you each have to kill one thing. So who will you kill after the grandmother? Will you kill the person next to you?", "Haha, what are you all worried about? Then kill him next! Cowards. Don't worry about your turn in advance! The odds are equal!"
"There is no need to gamble like that. There is a way for you to survive, even if you don't become a killer." Many people asked how you could survive without killing anyone. "Have you forgotten? The scenario's clear condition wasn't to 'kill a person." Most people were still puzzled but a few people noticed something.
[Kill one or more living things.]
"G-Give that to me! Quickly!", "One only! I just need one!" Dokja threw the box with a smile on his face 'I guess he's having fun.' everyone was trying to search for the grasshoppers you were watching the children until you felt a gaze you looked around and saw Dokja confused, you smiled at him and turned back to the children. His gaze shifted to Namwoon.
Namwoon started "Hey, why did you do that? Couldn't you have just given them the insects?", "12 people are remaining.", "Huh?", "There were three insects left in the collecting net.", "12 to 3? Hahahaha! Not all of them can survive anyway. So you threw that thing?" Dokja nods, and you lean back and fall asleep for a few minutes more or less a loud sound wakes you up, and you rub your eyes.
{Why do people rub their eyes when they wake up I'm genuinely confused I know I know, some people don't, but why? Remember this I'm always in your closet just not in your view, I smell feet stinky feet in your closet?💜}