۞CHAPTER 4۞

"You still don't understand? The army isn't coming to rescue us. And somebody must die.", "W-What are you saying...?", "We have to choose a person to die." You found an ant and you gave it to Seong."Of course, I know what you are thinking. You have to kill your fellow countrymen to live. It is something only sons of bitches will do. But you know, it is a force beyond our control. Beyond our control.
We will die if we don't kill. Who will blame us? Are you going to die in the end because of your morals?", "T-That...", "Think carefully. The world you have known so far has just ended." Cracks were showing in people's eyes, it was a scene where the vague morality was collapsing Kim Namwoon put a wedge in that crack.
"A new world requires new laws. "Kim Namwoon turned around and resumed punching the grandmother. This time, nobody stopped him. Han Myungoh, the other men... Even Lee Hyunsung. The soldier's fists trembled as he stared into the air with a lost expression. Maybe he had also made a decision. "Sigh... It is hard to kill. What are you doing just to watch? Do you want to fall behind?"
People trembled at Kim Namwoon's words. "Yes... This bastard is right. If we don't do this, everyone will die." The first man rushed towards Kim Namwoon. He kicked at the old lady who had collapsed and was curled up.
"Have you forgotten? Someone must die! So we can live!", "Ah fuck... I don't know." The second and third. The people are standing aloof from the grandmother. The cowardly men who had been lingering. The university student filmed this with their phone. The mother of the child and Han Myungoh. They all lynched the grandmother, aiming for her death. You raise your head facing Seong and say "Did you kill the ant?" he nods and says,
"I accidentally killed it." You pat him he lifts his head and sees a light brown-haired boy then he points to him and looks at you, you nod and snap, and a lollipop appears you also found an ant and killed it.