Part 27

I've been trying so hard to update I swear but I've had zero motivation. Where are you guys? I seriously miss your comments, did this story become shitty? Please talk to me !!

Eleanor POV

Whoever said contractions are just like period cramps is the world's biggest liar. Seriously. As one passed i looked up at my boyfriend. He was sitting on the couch by my feet eyes fixed on the telly. I was too lazy to form words so instead I whined loudly a poked his shoulder with my toe a few times. He looked over at me raising an eyebrow.

"Your child wants starbucks." I state crossing me arms.

"Babies can't have starbucks." He grins deciding to tease me.

"Well I say my baby can." I huff.

"Alright, I'll be right back." He says standing up.

"I love you!" I called as he stepped out of the door.

Fifteen minutes later the door opens to Louis walking in the door. The smell of coffee fills the air making me close my eyes inhaling the scent.

"I swear nothing smells better than coffee." I smile reaching for my coffee. I take a sip, but frown when the taste doesn't meet my expectations. I am confused for a moment before groaning in realization.

"Is this decaf?" I ask disappointed.

"Sorry Love, it's maybe for the baby." I says, I turn my head to the side.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Sophia told me." He says proud of himself.

"But I want real coffee." I pout.

"Just a few more days and I'll buy you all the coffee in the world." I smile and am about to respond when pain strikes again in my back, causing me to seal my eyes shut and lurch forward in distress. Louis drops down onto the couch I lean against him and his hands find the back of my shirt lifting it up slightly and rubbing the part where the pain in always the worst. I ball my hands into fists and whimper as the pain courses through my body. It's a pain like no other and I'm sure it will never end.

It does however, eventually and I loosen up and slowly lean back to look into Louis sea blue orbs.

"I'm so glad guys aren't the ones who get pregnant." He chuckles at me, making me roll my eyes and throw a gentle punch at his chest.

"You should be." I confirm.

It's short it's a filler but please comment guys. Pleaseeeeeeee.