Mafia husband pt2

Later that night

"Y/n we need to talk about what happened earlier", your husband spoke as you were getting ready for bed. He watched as you stripped down from your dress into a tank top and some shorts. You could tell that he was turned on by this because of his heavy breathing and the way he sucked in a breathe before he could talk.

"I didn't mean to breakdown or be weak in front of you earlier. I was just being emotional", y/n sighed as she walked over to the bed, patting the other side for him to come over but instead he stood there taking in her beautiful curves and her straight brown hair that ended just above that plump ass he liked very much. He walked over to the bed and started removing his clothes, watching as her eyes raked over his muscular body and a very apparent bulge just wanting to be set free. 

"Like what you see baby", he smirked as she blushed and turned the other way. "Don't look away darling, it's all yours, I'm all yours, this face, this body, these hands and this", he pointed to his dick "this is all yours as well." Y/n took this as an opportunity to pull him towards her and flip him over so that she can straddle him and take control. "I think maybe I should teach you a lesson for making me doubt myself earlier on, don't you think amore?", she said as she kissed his neck making tiny hickies and nipping his neck earning a low growl from him.

"Don't tease baby, I'm a very impatient man. I won't hesitate to flip us around and fuck you till you can't walk", he whispered against your ear, gripping your ass and slapping it gently. "Now ride me. Ride me like a good fucking girl and maybe I'll give you a light punishment later for ever thinking that you're a boring person to me and that you're a weak person, so go on, ride me now!" 

Authors note

Phew! Y/n is about to go on a rodeo soon. So sorry for such a short one but hey at least I made it a bit spicy for you guys to imagine the rest.

xoxo :)) Ria