Boy Best Friend Part 2

He's not gay. What-the-actual-fuck, well shit that's something I didn't expect.

"What's wrong my pretty girl?. Did I catch you off guard with that, hm?"

"How are you not gay, I mean how did you even play that off so nicely, im so confused right now", I say completely bamboozled and confused like a child being taught high school math.

"Relax baby, I won't do anything if you're not comfortable with it and to answer your question, I was going to tell you that I only played gay because I wasn't sure if you'd like me back once I told you so I guess now is the time to say surprise, I ain't gay."

"In all honesty you're a good looking guy but that hurts that you couldn't communicate with me and tell me the truth (bbfn) but it's okay, just please don't keep things like this from me again, it's kind off creepy knowing that I changed in front of you thinking you're all gay and not bricked up by me", I sheepishly grin.

"Noted, I promise, I won't do that again. Although there is something I want to do"

He pulls me closer to his chest and lifts my chin up smiling at me then I feel it, I feel his warm lips placed against mine. Holy shit he's kissing me.

"I'm sorry for keeping this away from you, im sorry for breaking your trust, please forgive me and make me the happiest man by being my girlfriend", he bows down to me holding my legs and looking at me from down the ground.