Boy best friend

"Come on grumpy, we're gonna be late", I whine and tug bbfn{boy best friends name}. "Relax women. Now, how does my hair look? Pretty slick huh, just like me", he smirks and puts on his crusty ass shoes. "You need new shoes, those look ugly as hell", I snicker and walk past heading downstairs. I hear him yell at me for calling his shoes ugly but I just shrug it off.

at the club

"Your friends hot", a female voice says as she sits next to me getting herself a martini. "And so gay as well", I laugh knowing damn well he has never been with a girl before, well besides me of course. "Oh hunny, I've seen plenty of men pretend to be gay just to hang out with a pretty girl like you", she says eyeing me from head to toe as if she's checking me out. I awkwardly smile not knowing how to respond so I turn my attention to bbfn and watch as he does some funny dance motioning for me to join.

"You have some pretty cool dance moves there", I laugh and scream over the loud music so that he can hear me. "What's that? I can't hear you over this loud music." Is he serious right now, if I scream any louder I might distract the couple right next to me who seems to be sucking each others faces off. Gross. "Pretty lady, what did you say?", his husky voice says from behind me and he turns my body the other way to grind up against his front. I feel his hand slither around my waist as he leans closer to ask me again "I didn't hear what you said, repeat that for me please." Why am I suddenly feeling so flustered and shy around him, he's gay for shits sake...or was that woman right? Shit I've been so lost in thought that I hadn't realized that I never replied to him. "I uh...I said you have some cool dance moves", I manage to squeak out earning a deep chuckle from him. Fuck that was hot. 

"Come. Let's go to my place. I wanna show you something", he whispers, pulling my hand out the club and calling a taxi to take us back to his place.

Back at his place

"So you think I'm gay huh?", he chuckles and removes his shirt displaying his incredible toned body. He walks over and sits on the edge of his bed staring at me as if his seen a ghost. "Are you not?", I ask with furrowed eyebrows. He moves closer to me and places his warm hand on my thigh drawing circles on it before saying, "I watch you change everyday in front of me and bend over to pick things up, have you not seen the way I cover up my tented pants each time? Oh come on princess, it was quite obvious that I'm not actually gay because I got hard by just the smell of you tonight", he pauses and brings his face closer to my thigh gently kissing it. 

"There is one thing I can do to prove I'm not gay though..."

Authors note :

Well shit. Imagine having a boy best friend who actually pretends he's gay. I'd be scared as hell, especially after knowing his seen the precious jewels. Anywaysss...pt 2 ?

xoxo :)) Ria