Chapter 02: Rich and wealthy

A frown etches on Taehyung's face, and Jimin succesfully tries to look more or less non-chalant.

"He's not your maid Jungkook, he's your nanny, for your childish ass."

"No." Jungkook bites his lips and smiles as he looks Jimin up and down again. "I'm his boss, he's there to do my chores, he's a maid."

"Jesus, Jungkook for fuck's sake—"

"Oh, I'm playing, it's all jokes Taehyung." The other says almost immediately. "You can go now, I've got all the company I need."

That seems to worry the manager even more and Jimin yet again succeeds to not freak out at the other's gaze on him.

"Jungkook." The tone is laced in a silent warning, a very ominous one and Jimin swallows.

His eyes keep darting back and forth the duo.

"I think we need to talk."

There's an unsettling grin on the other's face now.

"Trust me, we don't."

Now there's a stare down, making the other even more unsure.

"You will not." Is all what Taehyung says.

"Try me, how can I not, just look at the situation you put me into."

The smile hasn't faded even for a second and it's unnerving to Jimin, he's startled just a bit when the manager turns towards him with a sigh.

"I'm going to be leaving now Jimin, we're going to be contacting you through a landline telephone, so if you ever face a problem." He says, tilting his head at Jungkook. "Just call me."

Jimin nods, swallowing once more.

Like that, the manager leaves, and his gaze follows him out the door, staring at it even when it get's locked.

Now they're alone.

"So Jimin."

Jimin snaps his head back to the other fast.

"Hyung." Is what Jimin says almost immediately. "It's hyung, not Jimin. I'm older than you, please address me as your hyung."

Jungkook clenches his jaw to bite back a smile.

"You've got quite a mouth on you, thought you were mute for a second."

Jimin doesn't retort to the statement, just maintaining a blank eye contact.

"Well hyung." The other drops his voice lower, finding the other assuming. "Are you aware of all my daily chores?"

Jimin nods.

"Majorly yes, laundry, cooking and cleaning." He says.

"You haven't caught up on just one more chore."

"What." Jimin frowns, worried that he must've missed something important, heart beating against his chest harder as the other stands up with a misleading smile.

"You see hyung." He says, advancing towards the other, and the closer he gets is how Jimin realizes how the other is so huge that he absolutely towers over him. "I'm a man of high libido." 

Jimin falters just a little, overwhelmed by the sudden closeness, but Jungkook steps closer right then.

"And."

There's a pause, as if enjoying the look of bewilderness in the other's face.

"Since you're here to help me with my chores, let me tell you sex is definitely one of them right now."

A gasp parts from the other's mouth, the one of offense.