Chapter 03: What's the situation?

"No?" Asks Jungkook, a bit taken aback by the other's snarky behaviour.

"What makes you so special, to reject my advances towards you?"

Jimin tilts his head as that, making Jungkook's hand go back down to his sides.

"That's the thing, I'm not special, and yet I do."

A hand presses against the center of his chest, pushing him away gently.

"So you don't have to bother trying, go sit down on the couch, I've got to make you dinner."

Sounds so domestic, the taller notes in his head as he slowly steps back, watching the other smile on being obeyed to, he makes way on the other side of the pantry.

"There's no internet here." Jungkook laments, staring at the other as he draws out all the utensils.

"Must suck, sitting in silence for a while wouldn't hurt you though." Jimin hums absent mindedly, not really interested in the other's business.

"Are you so casual with everyone so quickly? Talking like we've been friends before."

Jimin pauses, staring at the other with amusement, sounding out a short lived laugh.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi. Don't mistake my professionalism of being accustomed to a client's behavior for friendliness, we're not friends just cause I'm blunt."

"You now sound like someone who spreads legs for a living."

"Wha—" Jimin scoffs. "Why are you so obsessed over my sexual life?"

"Cause I wanna be a part of it." 

"You cannot!" Jimin shouts annoyed. "A no means no, I think it's very clear you trying wouldn't do anything but make me uncomfortable!"

There's silence as Jimin walks past the other to open the refrigerator with strides of anger.

"I wanna fuck you this, you spread your legs that, what a child!" He mumbles to himself in whispers, infuriated. "How does Taehyung put up with you?"

"Okay, I'm sorry." Jungkook interrupts, not a hint of mockery in his mouth, making the other turn around, he stares at the other's face, looking hurt. Jungkook look right back at him and doesn't see an inch of empathy. "I wasn't expecting you to be uncomfortable! I'll stop right here I promise."

"Good, as you should." He mutters, and resumes getting involved in the kitchen work.

Jimin can feel Jungkook standing behind, and looking at him expectantly, eyes buried into his back.

"Why're you looking at me." He sighs as he places the cutting board on the kitchen.

"I don't know." The ravenette mumbles, eyes blank and wide.

"Might as well be a help in the kitchen then." He then turns around to eye the other. "Or is cooking too much of a low status job for you?"

There's a silence of conflict and it makes Jimin scoff in disbelief.

"Really?" He asks. "The audacity." 

"Yes, the audacity, I don't like cooking." Jungkook mutters lowly, eyeing the other out of boredom and Jimin looks more violated than ever.

"Then don't talk to me, go sit there!" 

"Whatever."