Chapter 01: A maid

Dark doe eyes, they're lidded with annoyance, and yet wide, and most importantly, observantly looking outside the windows of this unfamiliar place.

The sun's setting, and the breeze is gentle, or so he assumes, he couldn't really feel them since his sat trapped inside a house he had never been in before. 

He sees absolutely no buildings outside now, what an odd site to him, uncomfortable as all he peers at is dense vegetation, trees and only tress, and so much...green.

A peek of mountains too.

Jungkook wasn't a fan of secluded areas.

"Where have you dragged me again?" He mutters under a breath of pure annoyance, laced with a bit of his usual boredom.

"A place away from threats." Retorts his manager absentmindedly, urgently tapping away his long fingers on the phone.

"A house in the middle of the Jungle." Concludes Jungkook, unamused, eyes still fixated outside.

"You could say that."

"Doesn't seem like any less of a threat to me, aren't there bears here?"

His manager, Kim Taehyung, puts his phone down with a deep sigh, eyebrows pinched.

"Listen." He says, turning his attention towards the man who still peered outside. "Right now, humans are a bigger threat to you than wild animals."

"Ridiculous." Retorts the other. "Jeon Jungkook, the genius and philanthropist of this decade's youth, hides inside a rotten house in the middle of the jungle."

"Oh shut up, no one knows you're hiding, they're informed you're on a private trip somewhere." Snaps the other man, equally annoyed now.

"Nah, take me back."

Taehyung had to be used by the other's rather full and prideful personality by now, but the past few hours hadn't really been kind to him, putting his life on line to drag the subject of his duty (Jungkook's egoistic ass) past terrifying people with assault rifles and snipers.

Thankfully, the sudden infiltration inside Jungkook's million-dollar abode was not a well thought plan, and neither of them lost their lives, yet this was an extreme matter, and according to his ultimate boss, that's Jungkook's billionaire of a father, his only role at this situation was to protect his only child.

The only worthy future inhibitor of his father's wealth.

"Like it or not, you're staying right in the forests for a few weeks."

"I'd rather you feed me to the wolves then."

"I would've if I could." The manager mutters under his breath, only loud enough for the other to hear, earning a dry chuckle.

What comes next is a comfortable silence, at least to Taehyung since the other isn't throwing tantrums like a child.

"Why do you look so calm, your life is in danger."

Jungkook hums, pretending to think as his eyes stay out and distracted.

"Maybe cause I personally don't have anything to lose, but my dad does, that's what sets us apart I guess, I'm okay with dying man."

"Something I can't figure as well, he's more tensed about your life than you are, and he doesn't even talk to you in person to be a worried parent if anything."

"You're so dumb." Laughs the other, as in disbelief.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm not fucking political and going through daddy issues."

There's a sudden silence from the ravenette's side and it gives Taehyung more to add.

"And mommy issues."

"Okay that's too personal."

The manager sounds out a burst of laugh, causing the other to tsk out of irritation.

"What?" Taehyung asks between his laughs. "If you're not going to make jokes about your trauma I will gladly do that for you!"

"Oh you've done enough." Scoffs the other, not in mood to joke at all.

Taehyung shakes his head, finding this situation rather amusing, he stuffs his phone back down.

"Now before I leave, you have one last new thing to get used to."

"Oh god." Jungkook rolls his eyes again. "What is it now?"

Taehyung stiffles a laugh. 

"Don't you look annoyed, name one household chore you can do on your own."

There's a deafening silence that ultimately concludes the manager's answer.

"Shit, none." He whispers under his breath.

"Exactly why, there's going to be just one person accompanying your stay, he's local to this place and quite unsuspecting in nature, and also very unthreatening, records are all clear—"

"Okay I get it, you did your research, I'll figure the rest just cut to the chase."

"Fine then, I'll call him in."

Jungkook leans back disinterested as Taehyung walks past him to the door outside which stood more guards and apparently also a boy fresh to the security. He watches Taehyung give a gentle smile and motions the other to come in which was quite contrary to his usual face of stress.

His eyes dim as he observantly watches the peek of the rigged shoes and the entire body a second later and a blonde head. Posture amazing but head down and hands fidgeting, as if unsure where to place them.

"This is Park Jimin, age 27, he's older so you'll address him as hyung."

The little blonde head raises at his name being spoken out loud, and he meets eyes straight with the man who sat on the couch, legs spread rudely.

Jimin runs his tongue quick over his dry lips as he maintains the eye contact, unsure to why it felt so intense, maybe cause he was too nervous, maybe cause the other's stare turned denser every second.

He only breaks his gaze when the ravenette's eyes go lower, sizing him up slowly, and the fact that he's being observed toe to head makes him shiver. 

Both atmosphere only turns lighter when Taehyung speaks up.

"He'll be helping you with all your household chores and will be living here for the next 4 weeks in the spare room."

Jimin's eyes lock onto Jungkook's once more, anticipating to exchange a pleasant word or two.

Instead he watches the other's striking face playing a smirk and scoff.

"A maid." He laughs. "You got me a personalized maid."

----

im so sok sorryyyt