Chapter 3- Goode High

Percy's POV:

Annabeth and I were laying on the beach on top of a blue blanket. Her head was in my lap with her eyes closed while I fed her a chocolate covered strawberry. She ate the last of it, and kissed each one of my fingers that fed it to her. Each kiss was more searing the the last, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you," she whispered in between kisses.

"I love you too," I said.

I pulled my hand away from her face and brought it behind her neck. I lifted her head up, bringing it closer to mine. Closer..... Closer......Clos-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned and rolled over, almost falling off the bed, and hit the snooze button on my alarm.

'Such a good dream' I thought to myself, 'Too bad it was interrupted.'

I rolled over, covering my face with my pillow, and pulling the blanket over my bare chest. I was almost back to sleep when I felt someone sit next to the spot where I was laying. I took my head out from underneath the pillow and saw a beautiful Annabeth sitting there, dressed in a grey long sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Come on Seaweed Brain. You gotta get up," she whispered while rubbing my back.

I groaned and stuffed my face back under the pillow. She continued to rub my back soothingly, getting lower and lower until she was almost to my Achilles heel. For a second I thought she was going to poke it, so that I would wake up, but then she did something that surprised me even more. She pulled the blanket off my back and kissed it. She freaking kissed my Achilles heel!

But it felt so good. It felt as if a million volts of electricity bolted through me. Not in a bad way; Hades no. It was the most relaxing thing I've ever felt in my life.

"Now will you get up?" she whispered in my ear.

I shivered with the feeling of her warm breath and I could almost imagine the smirk on her face for realizing what she just did to me. I pulled my face out from underneath the pillow.

"Kiss me again and then we'll see," I replied to her insist of getting up.

"Sorry," she said not so apologetically, "But I'm not going to kiss you until you're up, dressed, and have brushed your teeth."  

"Wise Girl," I whined.

"Seaweed Brain," she mocked, "Get up!"

She got up off my bed, despite me trying to grab her, and walked out the door of my room. I sighed knowing if I wanted Annabeth's kisses, then I needed to get up. I rolled off my bed and stumbled over to my bathroom where I turned the shower on, and jumped in.

Fifteen minutes later I had my teeth brushed, had changed my clothes into a blue shirt and jeans, and was sitting at the kitchen table next to Annabeth with a big pile of blue pancakes in front of me. I poured syrup on my pancakes and began eating.

"Glad you finally got up," Annabeth mumbled.

"I'm tired," I grumbled.

Annabeth leaned forward and brought her lips to mine. My sense opened up and I felt wide awake. This is normally the feeling I get when kissing Annabeth. Three words: Favorite pass time. I pulled away before anything got too serious.

"Never mind," I said referring to the statement of me being tired.

Annabeth laughed at that and got up to wash her plate off.

"So where's my mom?" I asked her while she dried her hands on a towel.

"She had to go to the store. Something about her and Paul going out tonight and wanted to make sure we had enough food to make by ourselves." Annabeth shrugged.