S I X T E E N

I wake up to Felix coming straight out of the shower he was drying his arms as he was wearing sweathpanths and a white top.

"Looking good" i say with a grin as i rub my eyes.

"Ugh shut up" he says laughing.

It as like 10 am and i still was feeling so tired.

"Let me get ready and ill get back at you" i says with a smile.

I walk to me room and lock the door, Vinnie actually putted all my clothes in a closet and my make-up in the make-up drawers, made my bed.

I took a long shower, i needed a minute to think about everything going on.

So first, do i wanna date Vinnie or not?

Is jack nice or just a Vinnie hater?

I love Felix, litterly my baby

Were in Japan-

I get out of the shower and brush my teeth/dry myself out on body mist, parfume and body lotion and oil.

Outfit!

i put on some moisturizer and lipgloss and spray some more parfume, as i walk out of my room Vinnie stands there.

"Omg you scared me" i say shocked.

I walk past him.

"Wait jas" he says as he puts his hands on my waist.

"What?" I say confused.

"We have a ball tonight and they asked me to take a date, do you wanna come?" He asks.

"If i say no, would you take Bianca?" I ask.

"No i would go on my own and this isnt about Bianca this is about you" he says.

"Sure, ill go" i say as i walk on.

"Jasmine, i love you" he says as he turns around.

"I love you too" i say as  walk to Felix his room.

Jack was sitting on his bed.

"I am hearing too much i love you, where are all the i hate you's?" He asks laughing.

I just roll my eyes.

"He asked me to go to the ball with him" i say.

"Wait he is going to the ball?" Jack says confused.

"Yea?why?" I ask.

"The last ball we went to in Japan he forgot to take his medication and tried to kill a waiter" jack says trying not to laugh.

I just stayed quit, i do appreciate that jack tells me things Vinnie had done or whats going but he is seriously being a dick.

"Is there a issue?" I ask.

"What why?" Jack asks.

"Because you have been sitting on Vinnie  since the minute we landed in Japan, thank you for telling me but whats ur deal?" I ask.

Jack looks at me and Felix like we were some psycho's.

"Because Vinnie is a piece of shit, he carved out a fucking tattoo bcs i kissed you" he says.

I just stayed quiet.

"And your friend Amin? He shot him dead right? While Amin was standing right against you, Vinnie is a piece of shit" jack sas as he gets up.

"Damn" Felix says.

I couldnt believe that jack is actually trying to use that Amin situation on me, like he didnt kill 30 people.