Chapter #132

Chapter #132
Scarlett’s POV
The tour has been going well. We are halfway ugh it and Sam and I have used this time to ourselves as much as we can. I am currently just laying in bed because after last night I can’t walk but it’s worth it. “Hey Penguin, do you mind if I record in here?” Sam asks, holding the big ass duffle bag that I could fit in laying down flat in hand. “Yeah do I need to leave the room?” I ask. “No, just don’t say anything please.” She says getting her recording equipment out. “I won’t. What song are you doing?” I ask. “Uh ‘Easy’s Never Been This Hard’ here is a second headset if you want to hear the instrumentals that I am singing to.” She says tossing me a headset. “Thank you, I think I will.” I say putting on the headset. “Ok here we go.” She says.

“Why does getting out of bed feel like I'm moving mountains?”
“How'd the shower get ten thousand miles away?”
“It's a struggle these days to open up the curtains”
“'Cause I can keep these monsters quiet if I stay”
“Under the covers, I'm fine”
“'Cause I'm sick of the climb”
“If I leave, I might die”
“'Cause I can't feel if I don't try”
“easy's never been this hard”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) easy's never been this hard”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) born to fail right from the start”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) easy's never been this hard”
“Why does steppin' outside this room feel like a coffin?”
“It's a mess like me, but at least here I feel safe (I feel safe)”
“Now the television wants to know if I'm still watchin'”
“It's the only friend that ever checks on me these days”
“Under the covers, I'm fine”
“'Cause I'm sick of the climb”
“If I leave, I might die”
“'Cause I can't feel if I don't try”
“easy's never been this hard”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) easy's never been this hard”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) born to fail right from the start”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) easy's never been this hard”
“easy's never been this hard”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) easy's never been this hard”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) born to fail right from the start”
“(Oh whoa, oh whoa) easy's never been this hard”

“What do you think?” She asks. “I love it. I love how raw it is.” I tell her. “Thank you, that's what I was going for.” She smiles as she begins to dismantle her equipment and pack it up. “I posted a meme earlier.” I say and she shoots up with a huge grin. “You did?” She asks. “Yeah you have been rubbing off on me.” I tell her and she smirks. “Baby I’ve done more than rub on you.” She smirks.

“A real conversation I’ve had with Sam”[SarahJohansson: Yeah Ma has said that][SamMily: I like naps ok][ElizabethOlsen: Ha at least it’s not me this time

[SarahJohansson: Yeah Ma has said that]
[SamMily: I like naps ok]
[ElizabethOlsen: Ha at least it’s not me this time.]
[SamMily: I haven’t posted yet today Liz]
[ElizabethOlsen: Oh fuck]

“Should I feel bad for Liz?” I ask. “Nah.” She says. “My eyes are up here Sam.” I laugh. “It’s very distracting when you are naked.” She says. “I can see that.” I smirk nodding to the bulge in her jeans. “You think you can take more?” She asks I sit up and sit at the edge of the bed. “Can I take these off?” I ask tugging at her jeans. “Please do.” She says. I lick the entire length of her cock before I wrap my lips around her making her moan out. “Oh fuck.” I bob my head back and forth gaging when my nose hits her abs. “Fuck come here.” She says and picks me up and pushes me against the wall and her dick slips into my dripping core. “Oh fuck Sam!” I moan. “You are beautiful.” She says as she kisses down my neck till she finds my pulse point and begins to suck on it and slowly rolling her hips. “Fuck Sam harder please!” I plead. “We went pretty hard last night I don’t want to hurt you.” She says. “Honey I’ll tell you if it starts to hurt please just fuck me.” I beg. “Yes ma’am.” She says pounding into me making the R.V rock.“Shit I have to cum Babgirl.” Sam says. “I want to feel you fill me up.” I tell her. “Baby I’m not wearing protection.” Sam groans, not slowing her pace. “It’s been so long since I’ve felt you Sam please.” I beg, looking her in the eye. “Fuck!” Sam moans as she coats my walls and it felt amazing. “Thank you.” I say before kissing her. “If you want more kids just say so.” She jokes. “Oh Babe I got an IUD I won’t be getting pregnant anytime soon.” I say. “Oh yeah I forgot about that.” Sam chuckles. “Um Babe.” I say. “Yes?” She asks. “Are you going to hold me against the wall all day or are we going to get a shower?” I say. “Oh right.” She laughs gently pulling out but I wince since I am still a little sore from last night. “Still a little sore from last night?” Sam asks. “Just a little but it’s not too bad.” I say honestly. After a nice shower we open the bedroom door and Bently takes his spot at the corner of the bed and Sam and I decide on putting on a movie we agree on Rush Hour. 

A/N
Well that happened. No question for this chapter. Anygays see you in the next one.