First date

🍓Gren🍓 Shy as a baby turtle (obviously)

🍓Gren🍓
Shy as a baby turtle (obviously). Is too cute the whole time (halp, I'm melting). The date was at a local coffee shop and you (obviously) had to make the first move. (He's just to shy)

⛓️Corvus⛓️
Has you blushing in seconds. Thinks it's so cute when you stumble over ur words. Stargazing in a field, made first move before you even had the chance to think.

⚔️Soren⚔️
Flirts constantly. Does everything to make you blush. Idk where that date was but he kept you red the whole time.

🔮Viren🔮
For some reason he's so chill it's startling. You make first move cuz he's being to slow. As for the location, you two snuck away when Harrow wasn't looking, Lol.

✨Aaravos✨
Is a big deal and he knows it. Makes you question your entire existence (in the most loving way possible) makes the first move (obviously) location, some place magical.

🪶Ibis🪶
Quiet but not shy, gives you plenty of time to decide for yourself before making any moves so of corse you had too speed things up on ur own. Makes sure your enjoying yourself, constantly putting your needs before his own uwu. Location, your choice

🛡️Harrow🛡️
Stoic to no end. Makes the first move and the second one (Possibly even the third one). Location, sneaking about the castle to avoid the guards.

🧣Callum🧣
Shy the whole time. Plays the reverse card (forcing the first move on you lol). Location, avoiding Ezran's constant teasing.

🌟Ezran🌟
Is himself the whole time. Makes the first move. Location, stealing jelly tarts from Barius when he isn't looking (and using Bait as bait).

🏹Runaan🏹
Laid back and stoic, somehow had to blushing whole time. First move is always his. Location, forest of Xadia (adoraburs are all over the two of you).

⚒️Ethari⚒️
Shy whole time. A bit clumsy. First move belongs to you. Location, somewhere quiet away from everyone else.

📚Kazi📚
Shy, stumbles over words. Somehow is just too cute and makes you blush without trying. Accidentally makes first move. Location, library or bookstore (they love books, ok!).