Chapter II

Tengen pov

I gently open my eyes as I see a blur. As my eye sight slowly gets better I see rengoku sleeping with me. I then realized what happened last night. It was very and I mean very flashy.he did really well and it was so good  he knows how to suck .

I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower I grabbed my clothes and my phone. I then proceeded to walk to the bathroom.

I then turn the water on,I had tested it with my hand to see how hot it was. It always had to be hot just because it is flashy.

I than got in the hot shower it took me a while to wash my body. Because I needed to be really clean today since rengoku said that they could do a sleepover.

I then got out of the shower and got my clothes and puts them on . I opened my cabinets to get my makeup for my daily routine. Even if I'm not doing anything I still put my makeup on.

I put on the  video I watch to do it . I then put them makeup calmly . It usually takes me about 30 minutes to do but, it took me about 5 minutes to get finished.

I then get my phone to leave the bathroom so I can go call the group. I then closed the door to the bathroom and went to the living room.

I got to the living room and than sat down on the couch. I call the group so I can see when we can have the sleepover.

Tengen: calls group
Sanemi : what do you what unflashy bit-
Tengen shut the hell up
Giyuu : what do you need
Misturi: it's always a bad idea of you say something
Tengen: well how about a sleepover
Muichiro: sure can my boyfriend come
Misturi:-YOU HAVE A WHAT MUICHIRO
Inosuke : CAN YOU FIGHT IT
muichiro: in which way
Giyuu: MUICHIRO !
Muichiro: sorry
Tanjiro: well Mui had a boyfriend for months
Zenitsu: he didn't tell you that his boyfriend was ge-
Muichiro: shut the hell up you crying French fry head .
Misturi: please stop, and yes you can bring your boyfriend.
Mui: yay
Kanao : when is it tengen
Nezuko : yea, when will it happen .
Genya : I have nothing better to do so yes
Tengen: alright so yes
Zenitsu: I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO COME
Shinobu: yes that would be cool
Aoi: well if shinobu wants to I can.
Tengen: then don't come
Zenitsu: now that you said that I'm coming
Tengen : it's today at 7-
Shinobu: what about rengoku
Tengen: oh he's at my place.
Giyu: what the hell were you doing
Tengen: nothing much, having se-
Giyu : their are kids in the call so don't you dare finish that sentence.
Nezuko : what did tengen say giyu
Giyu : don't worry about it. Tengen I'm beating your ass.
Tengen: Nooo please.
Giyu : I might reconsider if you tell me when it is
Tengen: it's at 7:30 please don't beat me up.
Giyu; I'm still doing it

Everyone hangs up

I then he the stairs it sound it like rengoku is coming down . Rengoku because of you I'm getting my ass beat by giyuu . Shut up he says then comes to sit next to me on the couch. What time is the sleepover  ? He asked me . 7:30 honey boo boo bear 😚 . He looks at me with a wtf look. He gets and leaves me alone I wounder what I did wrong .

I didn't have any sleepover stuff so I had to go to the store.

Can we get one L for tengen . He's about to get his ass beat so don't worry that much about him 🤫. Anyways the word count is NOT a unholy number it's is 643 unlike 666