Ah shit, here we go again

I NYOMED BECAUSE GOOD LORE AND BRAIN DECIDED TO BRAIN

Tws: Light Murder, My usual swearing, Potentially lore spoiler

Soul credit:

Keith4034 = Cerat = He/They

twistgalaxyfox = Edin = He/They/It

Lillybearrie = Lilith = He/she

coconut12172 = The Chad = He/They

My scythe slashed through another Enderman, their soul leaping up moments later. "Reaper" I turned to stare at Lilith. She glared back. "Why have you returned to your ways, you said you wouldn't" I chuckled. "Times change" 

Another soul rolled his eyes, walking up to stand beside Lilith. "You let her in so easily, you could've said something, or ignored her" I sighed, turning around from the army of souls behind me. I attacked another Enderman until yet another soul joined the ranks. "Reaper, do not ignore us" Edin growled. The Chad shot daggers from across the Endstone. The yells and screeches of souls and Enderman faded into a consistent ringing. 

I raised my scythe, preparing to send it into the chest of another Enderman. In the midst of the ringing I heard a familiar voice. "Centross, Stop" I glanced up, the Enderman scrambling away. Rae stood a few metres in front of me, a couple stray souls hovering around him. "Rae! How lovely for you to join me!"

<~+~>

My best friend's eyes were crazed, a smile spread across his lips. "I'm not joining you" He tilted his head. "So your mother didn't send you?" "No she didn't" He circled around me, arms spread wide. "Why did you come then, if not to join me?" I glared at him. 

He chuckled, "Rae MorningStars done it again! Trying to save other people when they don't need to be saved!" I felt my heart chip, the shard falling to the pit of my stomach. Centross stopped a few metres away. He spun his scythe idly. "So tell me, Prince, Who sent you" "I did" Wolf appeared behind Centross. 

He whacked the scythe out of his grip and held Centross tightly in his arms. "You're not going to stop me," The Reaper growled. "Yes I am" Centross struggled in Wolf's grip. "Centross, listen, you need to fight this, we know you can do better" I walked over to the man, staring directly into his eyes. My ender eye tingled, I knew it was having some effect on him. 

"I know you can do better, You were doing so well! You can go back to that" A single tear rolled down his cheek. "We'll help you" "Why, after all I've done" "Because I love you and Rae loves you," Wolf held the Reaper's cheek. "You are not what they say you are" His eyes shifted, glitching almost, until they went from a fiery violet, to a neutral purple. 

It was like watching glass shatter. One moment he looked like he was about to murder everyone, and the next he looked like he wanted to cry until his eyes could give no more tears. Centross buried his head in Wolf's chest. His shoulders shook with each sob. I put my arms around his back. "You were always there for me, when I needed you most" I whispered. Wolf rubbed the Reapers back, pressing a kiss into his hair. 

"Til the end"

<~+~>

The souls watched from a distance with the sparks and auras. "Dang, this bitch needs therapy" A soul said. "AVERY!" Cerat yelped. "Whatttt, Tell me I'm wrong" 

The other soul stayed silent whilst everyone else was losing their shits laughing. "Exactly, these fuckers all need therapy"

OKAY OKAY BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME I PUT HE HE HA HA MOMENT AT THE END

I'll never stop being angsty, ITS MY JOB