• Unfortunate News •

It's been a year since you left the Devildom and have been wondering how the brothers were doing while you were gone. You can't help but think about them everyday missing them dearly aswell as the others like Diavolo and Barbatos.

Honestly, life feels boring here in the human world without them that you came with the idea of seeing them again. You grabbed your DDD to message Solomon about the idea of visiting the Devildom again in which he immediately replied by accepting your request.

"Leave it up to me MC!" Solomon said as he unexpectedly appeared in your home making you flinched by this.

"Solomon that was unnecessary! Atleast warn me when you're gonna appear like that!" I said as I breath heavily holding my chest still shocked by Solomon's sudden appearance.

Solomon chuckled softly at your reaction to his sudden appearance and smiled at you like he always do as he feels happy just being with you.

"Well I'm sorry then MC, I can't help seeing your adorable reaction" Solomon teased chuckling softly again before speaking.

"Anyways, you missed the brothers I assume?" Solomon asked while looking at you with his usual shady smile as you nodded at him.

"Very much, I missed all of them" I answered with a sigh as it was clear from my face that I dearly missed them, Solomon can see that of course.

"Then your wish is my command, hold tight MC!" Solomon spoke happily as all of a sudden, light flashed before your eyes along with Solomon working his magic by teleporting you two to RAD.

Meanwhile at RAD, the student council members were currently in a meeting like always with Diavolo explaining a few things that they'll be doing at RAD as the rest of the members there quietly and patiently listen.

As the meeting continues, you suddenly appeared and fell from above straight up landing right on top of Satan who groaned from the impact of your landing as the rest stared in shock from your sudden appearance.

"MC! What a surprise for you to appear so suddenly!" Diavolo exclaimed looking shocked while still keeping his composure.

"MC..? What are you doing here..?" Lucifer asked in shocked while looking at you.

"Uhm.. Surprise!" I decided to randomly say as it was the first thing that came to my head.

"Can somebody atleast help me...?" Satan groaned a bit as you then immediately got off of him and helped him up.

"Lucky Satan, having MC land ontop of him...." Asmodeus spoke as he sighed of dissapointment.

"Shut your trap Asmo... You'd complain if it actually happened to you... And honestly I'm glad it didn't happen since I can't stand your constant complaints about your 'beautiful' self being hurt..." Satan responded to Asmodeus with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Is no one gonna greet me?" Solomon decided to speak.

"No one cares enough to acknowledge your existence Solomon....." Barbatos spoke to Solomon with slight anger.

"Ouch" Solomon said and sighed.

You then just dusted yourself off and looked around the room to realise some people were missing. Mammon, Leviathan and the twins aren't present right now... That's strange..

"Anyways.. What brings you here in the Devildom MC? Did you perhaps miss us?" Lucifer asked as there was a hint of teasing in his tone of voice.

"Maybe.." I answered with a soft blush on my face making Lucifer chuckle softly.

"Awe!~ I missed you too MC! I couldn't get your adorable face off my mind ever since you left! But of course not as adorable as me~" Asmodeus responded and like always was acting like a narcissist.

"One question though.. Where's Mammon and the others?" I decided to ask them as the room suddenly went silent from my question and mention of the four.

You were extremely confused by their reaction but was also slightly worried since right now on their faces, it looks like something bad happened.

"Guys...? Did something happen to them...?" I tried to ask them clearly curious and worried to know what happened while I was gone.

"MC unfortunately.. Mammon ran away.. For the twins they suddenly dissappeared..." Diavolo decided to finally break the silence by answering as he looked sad by this.

"For Levi, ever since the twins ran away he decided to isolate himself by locking himself in his room not bothering on coming out no matter what...." Lucifer added breaking out from his silence.. He seemed to be trying to not fall apart right now as he was keeping his composure.

You and Solomon didn't expect to hear such news especially you.. Mammon ran away.. Same with the twins.. Leviathan decided to lock himself from the outside world.. And it looks like they don't get along much anymore from how Satan acted towards Asmodeus..

"What happened while I was gone...?" I asked them as I was now very curious, worried and desperate to know what happened that lead to this..

"Lucifer if you and your remaining brothers may... I'd like to speak to MC and Solomon about this..." Diavolo spoke, indicating that Lucifer and the two to leave the room.

"Very well then Diavolo...." Lucifer replied as he signaled Asmodeus and Satan to follow him outside the room proceeding to leave with his brothers following him from behind.

"What happened while I was gone Diavolo....?" I asked him while turning to face him with a worried and concerned look.. I didn't expect these things to happen in the middle of my absence..

"Well... There were many technical issues that had happen while you were gone..." Diavolo answered you as he looked at you.

Both Barbatos and Diavolo then told you and Solomon what had happened that resulted to the brothers' bond suddenly breaking up apart which led you shocked and speechless aswell as dissapointed and upset....