-Chapter1-

Hello!

My name is (F/N). (F/N) (L/N) and I've just move to a new town, different town and starting now I'll start a new life tommorow morning...

As I woke up with a start, first things first is, breakfast, shower, toilet and then, find a perfect place to practice with my violin in a private place

Why?

Because, it sucks that everyone will be applausing or cheering me that you're good at playing 'impossible music instrument' and don't forget that I AM VERY SHY at people OK? (and don't complain).

~Time skip after my morning routine~

"Alrighty," I sighed as I finished my morning routine, "And now I just need to think what private place should I choose to practice my violin"

"No, my room would be troublesome..."

"How about my backyard... no..."

~1 hour of thinking~

I'm getting tired of thinking, let's just go to the park and do it there...

"Finally!" I gasped sarcasticlly because, the park was a bit near our house that we just moved in and yeah... The park was pretty much filled with people, so I went around the park to find the most fewer people go and then, at last, I found it...

"This place is so peaceful and quiet too"

I checked around to make sure no one was watching me playing. As no one was there, I started playing my favourite song called 'decretum'

(A/N)= If you don't know what 'decretum' is, its from mahou shoujo madoka magica its an anime and this sayaka's theme)

After I played the song, someone clapped at me and the two of them said,

"I love that song too...I-"

The other guy interrupted him and said,

"We were driven here because of your 'annoying' music..."

"Don't be sarcastic Mike, you know you like that song ever since we were kids"

"I knew I should have went to that mysterious woods..." I complain at them. I walked away straight to the woods but then, I was grabbed hard causing for me to stop. When I looked back to see what is was, and it was those 2 boys and they both shouted at me,

"What do you think your doing you idiot! That's dangerous don't go there!?"