-Chapter 8-

(Mike's Pov)

"What the fuck?! You little-"

I stopped swearing because I realised it was her, that girl...

"You okay?" She asked.

"Sorry for that slap, I-I thought you were dead..."

"It's okay" Gosh, girls, I thought, always-

"Why'd you that,?"When I looked at her, she started crying, "why did you protect me when you hate me? I made a terrible mistake by not trusting you (and also your friend)...? So...why?

After that, she cried harder. I couldn't bear watching her full of tears in her eyes, so I had to do this, regreting myself...

((Y/N's Pov)

"Huh?"

The guy patted my head and he started blushing while looking away.

Is he trying to calm me down? While I think of that in my head, I blushed.

"It's no big deal alright?," he replied, "Everyone makes mistakes, get that in your head."

"Okay..."

"Mike is your name, right?," I asked while blushing a bit, "It's nice meeting you".

"Yeah, and your name must be (Y/N) also good to meet you" said Mike.

"Well, do you have any idea where we are?" He asked.

"Wait a minute," I started to think about something, "Do you remember what do rabbit said?"

"Something about a place called wonderland that he wants you to go with him?" He guessed.

"Then, this placed that we just landed is-"

"Wonderland!"