-Chapter 9-

((Y/N's) Pov)

"Hey, we've been walking for many hours now... I'm tired," I complained at Mike, "let's take a rest..."

"No," Said Mike, "we need help anyway and this is good for exercise"

"Haha," I laughed, "yeah right"

The sun came down and we knew it was nighttime. So we built a fire. It was really awkward because it was just the two of us. Finally I broked the silence...

"This is a nightmare, lost in this place called Wonderland in the woods with no food and water..."

I waited for Mike to reply but instead, he was looking in his necklace. It looked like a silver heart locket...

"That's a beautiful silver locket you got there, where did you get it?"

"This is none of your business," he replied in a deep voice.

Then, I saw a small tear coming from his eye and I thought, Is he crying? Did I do something wrong?

"Hey Mike, do you need to talk?" I've said this at him because it's my turn to make him calm down...

"NO!," shouted Mike, "Sorry, anyway, I'm fine woman, I'm fine..."

"Hey!," I shouted back, "It's my turn to make you comfortable Mike and to make you calm down! I just want all of the people around me happy okay!"

Oops I'm not supposed to say that, I thought, I shouldn't force people to do stuff... Y U brain!!

"Sorry for forcing you to do stuff..." I apologized.

(Mike's Pov)

Woah, I thought, she can shout too and the best part is, she just reached my feelings. And finally I sighed,

"Okay, I'll tell you what happened and how I got this silver heart locket..."

"Mike you don't have to," said (Y/N), "this is your problem and-"

(Why do I always blush when (Y/N) says my name is JUST normal, just normal...)

"You want to make all of the people happy don't you?," I started convincing her, "Then, listen to my story..."

"Yes sir!" She said it cheerfully and thus I hella blushed...

And so, I told her the story about how Jason and I loved Marybelle when she was playing decretum in her violin etc, etc and how I got Marybelle's silver heart locket and many more...etc, etc.

"So that's why you and Jason heard me playing decretum in the park and sorry for loss of Marybelle and also for making you worry about me and also for-"

"Marybelle's not dead, she's just missing, that's why I told you 'we need help' right?"

"That makes sense" said (Y/N)

"And I was also worried about you..." I've finally said it while blushing.

"T-thanks" she also said while blushing.

"Well, it's getting late," (Y/N) broked the silence again, "Time to sleep... goodnight".

"Goodnight" I replied.

Tomorrow will be an another day in this place... I hope both of us will find Marybelle but now, it's time to take a rest...