-Chapter 6-

(Mike's Pov)

"Hey rabbit asshole don't you dare throw her there!?" I yelled hard at the rabbit guy so he can hear me.

"Too bad we're leaving already right (Y/N)?" said the rabbit guy.

"Hmmm...I'll take that as a NO" said the girl.

I think (Y/N) is her name, I guess, I thought.

"Really, groan the rabbit guy, well I guess I have to this in the old way.."

Something appeared from the rabbit guy's hand and it was a bomb that's actually an antique clock and I think he is going to throw it at me...

"I hope you sleep well boy, but first, catch this!"

When he throwed it, I quickly dodged it and I realised that Jason catched it and then he...

"Mike, he started to yawn, whaaatt..

the heckkk isss thisss..."

"Jason? did you just sleep, get your ass here..."

Oh well, I thought, I hope you get a good night sleep.

"Damn, complained the rabbit while looking at his pocket watch, let us go now (Y/N), we shan't be late now..."

While they were about to go inside the hole, a quickly had an another big lunged at them to save (Y/N).

Sorry Jason, but you gotta stay out of this; I'm gonna have to save (Y/N) and also solve how Marybelle got missing!! I thought while jumping in the hole with them...