𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖟𝖊𝖗𝖔

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"thank you! please do come by again!" the h/c male wave at the couple happily.

'don't come' his thoughts are the opposite from his happy demeanor that he display.

the couple has been in the café for half an hour doing nothing but flirt.

that annoys him so much.

he sigh when he finally heard the familiar alarm echoed through the now empty building.

it's currently 9 p.m. he should have been in the comfort of his bed if not for the manager pleading him to work overtime.

honestly speaking,

adult life sucks.

he hummed giddily while wiping the tables clean.

swaying his hip while he cleans around.

"CAUSE I'M A SUPERStAr bABe"  his voice crack before he hunch over coughing violently.

"I'm not cut out to be an idol I guess" he said weakly holding onto the edge of the table to stable himself.

He was about to reach the fallen broom on the floor when the doorbell chime rang.

"huh?  Sorry but we're already closed" he said turning his body facing the mysterious person clad in a dark outfits.

His face completely hidden.

"why are you wearing THAT at night? " he blurted out, before his hands slap against his mouth.

Silently cursing himself, he didn't notice the man infront of him tremble while slowly approaching him.

"what are you doing? " y/n said coldly upon noticing the weapon on his hands, making the man froze in his track, his hand holding the knife start to tremble violently.

"so you're trying to kill me? Yeah try it if you can you damn bastard " he ready himself in a fighting stance.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" y/n shout as he leap around the café.

"HEY I OFFERED YOU A CALM DISCUSSION ABOUT WHY YOU WANTED TO KILL ME SO BAD, I EVEN OFFERED YOU A CUP OF COFFEE YOU JERK!! " y/n cried out as he hissed when his hip hit the table.

"I'm sorry but I have to kill you!! " the man said running after him with his hand high up ready to strike.

"WHY?!? " y/n turn around swiftly, facing the man with an angry expression.

Bad decisions, really.

His feet trip over one of the fallen chair making him fall backwards hitting the back of his head right on the hard counter.

The man stare in horrified as bloods started to oozes out of the wound staining the floor with red substance.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! " the man wail plunging the knife deep into his heart killing y/n before running away sobbing.

The light in his eyes dimmed and his body went limp. Slumping over the counter as bloods surrounded his corpse.

A pitiful way to die, if I'm honest.

He didn't even got to say his last word,

Hell he didn't even receive his salary for this month!

He didn't even manage to enjoy much in this life.

Life is so unfair.

No actually,

life is the greatest thing to be happening to everyone.

They gave us chances to live in such a beautiful and wonderful world.

The humans are the problems.

Humans,

Selfish creatures, who ruined the world to satisfy their own needs.

[you have died; congratulations]

[transferring consciousness to planetary system 6812]

[finding an appropriate vessel]

[hope you enjoy your stay]

[player Y/n L/n]

Oh guess how surprise he is when he open his closed eyelids and found himself not in the café he's previously at.

" where am I? "

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝕴𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖞𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌