𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

[#BI-7623 channel is open]

[the constellations are now making their entrance]

<main scenario-prove your value>

category: main

difficulty: F

clear condition: kill one or more living organism

time limit: 30 minutes

reward: 300 coins

penalty for failure: death

well isn't that such a nice way to start?

everyone present inside the cabin froze in fear and confusion. the feeling of dread wash over your body as you tried to think of any meme to relate to this situation.

yes, y/n is just that bad when it come to coping with situation.

their adults instinct kick them in the gut and they instinctively hold gilyoung hand to provide the child some comfort.

lee hyunsung, the military man stood in front of both gilyoung and you all while trying to calm down the frantic and panicking crowd of people.

they bombarded him with multiple question of what's currently happening.

these adults are stupid, can't they see he's in the same situation as us? 

y/n sigh disappointedly, in their previous life as an adult, they're not this stupid.

y/n once knock over a whole coffee machine over cause they're running away from a butterfly because they thought it was a cockroach.

just saying.

[you have received an exclusive atrribute]

[a skill slot has been unlocked]

y/n stare at the screen and swipe it away, we'll see that later, that is, if they're alive later.

"I just told you, this is not like some joke of TERRORISM!!" bihyung shout at those who still didn't believe and is watching the prime minister live announcement.

ow, can you not shout? y/n child ear can't handle your nagging.

they say koreans are good at games, who said that anyway? then if they're that good, y/n is sure they're the first one to die.

why? cause y/n is shit when it comes to games.

the fact that one of yoo joonghyuk attributes is a pro gamer doesn't make it any better.