Justin...I Like That Name

Kayla's POV

Everything was going according to plan. Sort of. Alyssa says she's not mad that I'm dating Jesse. She actually said she was happy about us dating. And because of that, we are all friends now. She friends with Jesse again, and I think she still whatever she feels for him. Honestly I don't like her, but Jesse invited them to Disney World with us along with some other of his friends. Hopefully I can make Alyssa jealous on the trip, because I love a little drama on these types of trips. We leave for Florida in three day, and you know alot can happen during that time.

Alyssa's POV

I get up this morning and I put on a pair of light blue jean shorts, and a long sleeved light pink crop top, with white sandals, and I let my hair be straight today so it fell to my lower back. I need to go shopping to get clothes for Florida. I can't even believe that I am still friends with Jesse and Kayla, but I really can't stay mad at Jesse forever. And Kayla's like my bestfriend, sorta but we've always had good times together, and this can't be any different. Today, we're all going to the mall, and so are Jesse's friends from another school, but of course Kayla's already met them. I get in the car, and I drive to the mall to see my friends.

"LYSSAA YOU MADE IT! AND YOU'RE WEARING SHORTS!" Kayla screamed while hugging me. I wasn't used to that.

"Kayla, calm down, lower your voice."

"Haha hey Lyss," Jesse said while giving me a quick hug, and then Kayla holds his hand. "Lyss I want you to meet my friends from middle school. This is Cody, Justin, Keirsten, Blake, and Tyler, which you know is Mikyla bae," he said pointing to everyone. All I can notice is how cute Justin is. Like oh my god. He is hot. And he's got this grin on his face looking dead at me. The gang started going into stores to look around, and we went into Saks 5th Ave. the most expensive store in the mall, well almost. I stood around and watched as they scattered. Then Justin came up to me and started talking to me.

"Hey, I'm Justin," he said holding out his hand.

"Hi, I-I'm A-Alyssa." I was just about drooling over this boy.

"Alyssa, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said taking my hand and bringing it up to his lips, and kisses it. I squealed like a little girl. But he was worth it. He laughed and took my hand. This just made me wish I was in a relationship that I can just be like 'Jesse who?' but I don't get that luxury.

Jesse's POV

I walking around with Kayla holding her hand while she's looking at purses. I was mostly on my phone until I looked up to see Justin flirting with Alyssa. Justin didn't know that I liked her, but he might just be being nice but whatever I've got a pretty cool girl I didn't even know I would end up dating. And then I realized I wasn't listening to Kayla.

"Jesse," she said to me.

"Yeah, babe wassup?"

"I don't know if I want MK of LouiV," she said with like a serious look.

"Which ever you want babe, whatever makes you happy." She kissed me and she picked up both amd bought them.

Alyssa's POV

I've been having a pretty good day at this point, and I'm just her with Justin, and he's such a gentleman. I wonder if he likes me. Oh my gosh I sound like a 4th grader. I can't. Let me just be friends with him first though.

"Alyssa, I like you, and I think we should hang out some time," he said as he took my hand and kissed it again like before.

"You know Justin, I'd like that." It was time for us to leave, I bought a new romper, more crop tops, and a new pair of skinny jeans from hot topic. Plus I will be hanging out with Justin some tjme. Mmm Justin, what a nice name.