AUTHOR'S NOTE

Why hello there you perfect perfect person! I hope you're having a great day <3

First of all, I'd like to give you a very warm welcome to ''Yours Truly, Adeline'' , the first Formula 1 book I'll be writing on Wattpad.

Second of all I'd like to tell you a bit about this book, aside from the story ;

1. A lot of events will be altered to fit the storyline and not all of the changes will be informed so please, do not use this book as a guide to Formula 1. ( This includes driver standings, names, places, dates etc.. ) 

2. This is a purely a work of fiction and a fragment of my imagination. The majority of these events did not take place in reality. 

3. Please keep in mind that the names of characters aren't the actual names of the face claims themselves and in no way are actually related to the characters in this book. 

4. Remember to be respectful, always. Whether it's correcting a grammatical error or making comments on the face claims, please be respectful. Any negative comments will be deleted and the account reported at my earliest convenience. 

5. Constructive criticism is always appreciated and I will make sure to do my best in order to make this experience as enjoyable as possible. Please make sure to express your opinions in the comments and let me know how I could improve.

This book may contain derogatory terms, mature themes, slang, a mild look over drug abuse, often mentions of suicide and peer pressure. There will be trigger warnings letting you know beforehand, of course. 

With all that in mind, 

I started writing this book for the fun of it and I'm hoping it stays that way. I will be updating consistently unless I've said otherwise. I'm aiming for a chapter a week and double updates every now and then. Of course, if there are any delays, I will make sure to let you know. 

Thank you so much for understanding and happy reading!