Rainy Days (Jacob)

|| Inspired By Taehyungs song Rainy Days||

Warnings: angst, fluff, a happy ending folks, kind of like ex 2 lovers (THEY WERE ON A BREAK), mentions of kissing

Sana: hello (awful British accent) my very first Jacob fic and me is very very proud of it because I like it very much for the very first time. Yes. Your girly is proud proud. I don't even care if it does not reach a lot of audience because I am just very happy and proud to write for Jacob ❤️‍🩹

Word count: 1,637

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

🎵Rainy Days, I'm thinking 'bout you
What to say, wish I knew how to🎵

Tossing and turning on his lone bed the young man continued to stare out of his bedroom window in wonder while he watched the rain drops pour on the glass.

Slow music playing in the background the lone boy continued to be in his own bubble of loneliness. In thoughts he constantly checked his phone to see if he at least got a small text from her. But nothing. He got nothing in return.

He could not clearly remember the reason for a break you nigh had in your relationship. He wondered back to the time when he had that conversation with you. It was pouring that time just like now. But that was the only sad moment he had with you when it was raining.

—x—
Flashback

"Jacob..maybe we should take a break," you said slowly as you stared down at the table. Too afraid to look in the eyes of your lover who you still loved dearly. You knew you would feel bad if you would look at him.

"Wh..what?" You closed your eyes in guilt when you heard his voice break "Why? Everything's fine. Then..why?" You could see a lone tear drop fall on the table. Slowly looking up you managed to stay calm somehow.

"It's just...there's too much going on. My work has been piling up. I am not able to give any time to you. I think...it's best if we take a break for now and pay more attention on our life's. I love you Jacob but right now...I want my job to be steady before anything else. I am sorry.." staring up in his eyes you could feel your eyes well with tears. You leaned back a little in your seat and took a deep breath in.

"I am sorry. I feel like...I just need a break from our relationship.." you could feel your voice shake while saying that. Standing up you stormed out of the place to afraid that you will cave and feel guilty when you hear Jacob speak.

End of flashback
—x—

Sighing Jacob abruptly stood up from his bed and walked towards the fridge. Opening it he sighed in disbelief when he saw that there was nothing in there.

Lazily walking back to his bed he sat down. Grabbing his phone he opened his message

💬 Love 🫶
Hey...

Contemplating on whether to send the text or not Jacob threw his phone beside him and grabbed his head in frustration.

He knew that he should not be afraid to text her. I mean you can still talk to her even if you're on a break, right? There's nothing wrong in that. There should not be anything wrong in that.

He could remember all the hurtful words you said to him that day. It was still clear to him how hurt he was, how he barely slept for the first few weeks while reminiscing about your past, how he was the one who made you laugh in the hard time but still you left him hanging like that. But no matter what, Jacob still found himself only thinking about the good memories. The memories in which you both were laughing, while being in each other's embrace.