𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐-

˖°❀

❀˖°

❀˖°

📍your house, 8 am
I was currently packing my suitcase for tomorrow, i'll finally fly back to japan and go to the same university as reo and nagi, they are both supposed to pick me up.
I'll arrive in the evening, and i'll sleep at Reo's place.

It was the next day, morning to be exact, and i was currently packing my bagpack, my suitcase was already packed.
I'm really excited to see them again after all this time, i hope that they will be happy to see me, i really missed them, especially seishiro.

📍airport, 7 PM
I said goodbye to my parents and hugged both of them and made my way to the seating areas, waiting for my plane.
After some time i finally borded the plane and i sat down, and the flight began.
The flight from germany to japan takes about 13 hours, so i had enough time to do something.
I read most of the time and slept aswell, since i was kinda tired.

When i woke up we had to put our seatbelts back on, so i figured we would land soon, and i was right.
We arrived and all exited the plane, and we all made our way to pick up our suitcases.
When i finally had mine, i went outside and i saw a familiar boy with purple hair.

,,REO'', i yelled and ran up to him and hugged him.
He hugged me back ofcourse and told me how much he missed me.
,,Wheres nagi'', i asked him confused.
,,He's in the car, you know he dosent really like crowded places'', he explained.
I nodded and smiled widely at him before making our way to his car.
I sat at the back and when i turned around i saw nagi sitting next to me, i looked into his gray colored eyes for a long time, but i got back into reality when reo, our driver, entered the car aswell.
I looked at nagi and saw that he was still wearing the ring he gave me back then when i left, just like me, that made me smile widely.

I fell asleep in the car and the feeling of something heavy on my thighs woke me up, and and i tought it wqs nagi and i was right ofcourse.
He looked so peaceful, his fluffy grey hair covering his gorgeous eyes.
I was admiring him for a long time and suddenly the car stopped which woke the tall boy up, and he looked straight into my eyes.
,,Goodmorning'', he said and rubbed his eyes while looking at me.
,,Goodmorning nagi how are you? did you sleep well?'', i asked.
,,Call me sei like you used to please.'', he mumbled, but it was loud enough so i heard it.
,,I slept well and i'm good what about you?'', he continued.
,,Im good aswell!'', i exclaimed happily and exited the car, reo and nagi did the same.
Me and the boys were standing infront of the big university we would stay in for a long time.
It was a big one, with big i mean big.
We took our suitcases out and made our way in where a woman was waiting already, she showed us our accommodation for the time we would stay here.
Our rooms were all next to eachother.
They were actually quiet big, they had a bed,office table (where u can study on), a bathroom and a couch with a TV, the rooms looked really cozy.
We all went seperate ways, i unpacked my things,nagi and reo went to explore the school.
Well, reo kinda forced sei, but he still went with him at the end.

A loud knock stopped me from putting my bedsheets on, as i opened the door i saw both of them standing there.
,,Dinner?'', reo asked me and i agreed.

The dining hall was empty, since it was 9 pm already, and most of the people were probably sleeping.
We all went to the buffet and got us some food and ate it, talking about some stuff, like highschool and football, the usual things.

We went back to our rooms and all went to sleep, but before i slept i watched some tiktok like everyday.
I really like the university and im happy to stay with reo and sei here.

-Amy.
-776 words.
˙˙

I'm really sorry for not updating often, my school starts again today so i probably won't habe time to update as often as i want to.
I'll still try my best, i hope u guys understand that. <3
Have a great day/night.