Episode 30 (Arc 3)

Wilhelm's POV

I wake up to the normal jail cell of the Android Base. I look to my Cellmate/Girlfriend, Sarah. We have been through it all. Both good and bad.

"Wake up Sarah. We got work today."

Sarah made a grumble noise before rolling off the bed into the stone cold floor below. I help her up and rubbed her forehead.

"You do know you might get brain damage from doing that everyday you know?"

Sarah shrugged and gave a curt bow. Before speaking out.

"Its a great way of waking up! What's better than hitting the stone cold ground of our prison?"

I sigh and lead her outside as we both put on our aprons and hairnets.

We walk to what we call the "Android Assembly Line" or the AAL for short. We sit on our stations eating our rations for the day. We see the machine hun to life and got to work sorting and pushing the parts to the right area. I see the AAL work it's magic forming a new android with a camera head..

When will they ever change the models?

Eventually after a few hours we get out of the job site as someone else took our place.

I mean.. We are just 17 years old.. But hey. They don't care at all!

We get shoved back into our cell. I see Sarah get up and try and punch the Android that shoved us in. But she gets punched in the gut. I kick the guy away as the door slams on us. Sending us both back. And they activated what we like to call.

"Speaker Hell."

They just start blasting music and random noises to disorient our minds for a couple of hours as we try to sleep. Oh well.

That's fine.

But why do I feel like I've done this before?

I mean yeah it happened before a lot. When I was 10. That was the first time that "Speaker Hell" started. But it wasn't like the last times it happened. It was..

More scripted.

More practiced.

More..

More like it's some level of deja vu..

_________________________

Author's Note,

Who the hell is this guy?

Either way!

This is gonna be the shortest arc!

So stay tuned!

And Stay Frosty! Software gang!