Prologue

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, how you doing?I hope you are doing great!!!!Before reading my book I wanna remind you that this book contains blood, gore, possessiveness, sexual harassment, teacher-student relationship, age gap,Yandere themes etc.
So read at your own risk!!!!

Name: (Y/n) (l/n)
Age : 17
Likes: Anime, manga, food , sleeping , video game
Dislikes: Bullies, homework, exams, abuse

(Y/n) is an average girl.She loves anime and get obsessed with anime boys and girls.Yes, she is bisexual.She has 2 close friends. Towa and Aiya. They are idiots you can say because sometimes their antics piss off (y/n).But (y/n) loves her friends trust me.She can gush on anime boys and girls whenever she want in front of them.

Today like any other day (y/n) is late for her school.

Beep Beep Beep

"Argh, shut the fuck up" thought the (h/c) colored girl smacking the alarm. She was upset that she was waken from deep sleep. She gets cranky when she can't get enough sleep.

When she opens her eyes she saw she was tangled in her blanket. There was Jujutsu Kaisen manga beside her. Last night she watched the season 2(hidden inventory arc) , after that she started reading manga. Somehow she slept through reading manga.

Yuuji is her favorite character . Yuuji is totally a ball of sunshine It is sad what he had to go through in shibuya incident.

Welp, she have to ready for school. After she brushed her teeth, took a refreshing shower, ate breakfast, styled her hair she was ready to go.

Y/n started walking towards her school, while walking she met her close friends Towa and Aiya. They continued to have small talk until they reached classroom. They took their seats. School was pretty boring for y/n. After finishing school she was feeling anxious since reading the shibuya arc.

I think I need to go to therapist. I can't concentrate on anything today.

As she was spacing out she didn't even notice that she had walked into the oncoming traffic until she felt the pain of the car slamming into her. The impact of the car sent her fly 10 feet.

This is what happens when don't notice your surroundings while walking. After crashing she felt something liquid where her head was laying.

Is this my blood? Am I going to die like this?

She felt numb and cold. Then she lost her consciousness.

(A/n: sorry if y/n's death was boring. )