Chapter 4

After the incident , Satoru and Suguru took her training in their hands. They didn't push her much since she was a child. Y/n found out that training with them was ...exciting.

She spent more time with them than before. It was like she was their extra tail. As long as there Gojo or Geto, there will be she tagging along.

Clutching her school backpack, she was humming a random tune in the hallway towards the classroom where gojo and geto is. She can do her homework without anyone's help but she just wants to do that with Suguru.

"Suguru nii-chan, Toru nii-chan" she reached the classroom, she poked her head inside the classroom as she searched for them.

But she only saw Gojo, Suguru was nowhere to see.

"Ah, Y/n-chan!!" He waved. "Good morning"

"Good morning, nii-chan." He grinned at her.

"Do you need something?" He asked as he approached her and gently pulled her up his lap while still hugging her .

"Where's Suguru nii-chan? I thought he was gonna help me with my homework"

"Ehh~why would you need him when you have me?" he boosts himself with a cocky smirk.

"But Suguru nii-chan told me not to ask anything from you, because you would do that haphazardly as you deem it a waste of time" she innocently said.

His smile froze. 'Ah Suguru nii-Chan was right' she thought.

"No worries. I assure you. As long as I put my effort into it, I can do it" he grinned at her while cursing Suguru in his mind.

"....." she made a face at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that!?" He pouted.

"No. Why do I feel like you're bluffing?"

"I'm not. Geez, what do take me for? I'm not that bad"

"...." She blankly stared at him.

"Like I said, can you stop looking at me like me!" He sulked. She sweatdropped at his sulking.

"....Toru nii-chan...." She sighed. Instantly his eyes lit up at her calling him that, it seems he really likes that.

"What? My cute Y/n-chan~" she could feel her eyes twitching in annoyance at him. Her veins popped on her forehead when he called her like that. Ugh, it was disgusting.

" Can you stop calling me like that!?"

"Why?~ You're so cute that I wanna smother you with kisses ~" he whined as he rubbed his cheeks against her.

"Let me go, you annoying mop-head! Your glasses hurt !" She kicked his face to distance him from her.

"Y/n-chan ~! It hurts!~"

"Shut up"

"Y/n-Chan doesn't love me anymore!~ you're so mean!" He dramatically sobbed.

"Can you stop already?! It's annoying" she sighed.

"I'm not annoying. You are just being mean to me" he pouted .

"Why are you so adamant at helping me? You weren't like that before."

"Eh? It's because you are so cute that I wanna shower you with love, hehe" She squinted her eyes at him as if trying to see if he was lying or not. 'This bastard is definitely lying' she thought.

" You are so mean to me. I'm not lying, Y/n-chan" he whined. She choked on air.

"Your face was was literally screaming That bastard is lying or something like that"