Chapter 2

Y/n now 8 years old is in 3rd grade. Today she told her father that she would like to go to jujutsu tech. At first didn't want her to go, but after seeing her puppy eyes he agreed.

There aren't many people in jujutsu tech, she really likes to go there , since she hates crowds. She also aren't fond of school, some girls always pick on her whenever they have any chance. She loathes them.

She was with her father in his office trying to make a doll. She had always wanted to learn how to make one of dolls he infused with his cursed energy. Her room was decorated with large-small plushies her inner child requested that he make for her.

It was a lot harder than she thought. It felt like hours of frustration until she had a weird shape like ....pikachu? Since it reminds her of pikachu she named it Pika-Chan. Still she likes it as she poured her heart and soul into it. She looked at artwork for a while, also showed her father who praised her for hard work.

As she had nothing to do, she asked her father for permission to drink something. As usual he would refuse, because she sometimes lost , but this time he had a meeting, so he told her to be careful. ( There is a menace in the campus, you-know-who )

Soon, y/n found herself in front of the vending machine, her finger hovering over a random button and ending up with mango flavored juice. As she was about to grab her drink, she saw a looming shadow befall on her. She glanced upwards to see a tall white-haired teen age boy.

As a Tokyo Jujutsu High student, he wore the normal school uniform with sunglasses.

She visibly tensed as his intense stare was practically piercing through her skull, like he was telling her how dare she to exist. She can feel his stare despite him wearing sunglasses. His stare really unnerved her.

"U-Um, do you need something?", she shakily asked.

"Yes, you are in my way."

"Huh?"

"I need my drink. So, get out my way, kid"

"Oh", she remembered now that she was indeed in front of the vending machine , blocking his way. She quickly scrambled away from there, embarrassed , she turned around to go to her father's office and .... SMACK

She fell on her butt and annoyed that she bumped into someone. She saw a 16 year -old boy a standard jujutsu tech uniform featuring a single golden swirl button and baggy pants. His hair was also tied back albeit being shorter with a bang of nose length. He had apologetic expression on his face, "little one", naturally his voice was smooth as hell, "Are you okay?", offering a hand to help her up which she gladly accept.

"Y-Yes, sorry for bumping into you"

"It's okay. Are you hurt somewhere?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you"

She just noticed how at ease she feels next to him. He simply oozes charm and trust with his affable demeanor. His eyes are captivating and sharp, a sharp nose and sculpted jawline. She immediately look down blushing.

He noticed her shy demeanor and chuckled, damn his laugh is also sweet.

But thanks to someone, this sweet moment(in y/n's opinion)had to be ruined.

"Do you know that snotty-nosed kid, Suguru?" the white-haired boy asked the black-haired boy. Immediately y/n got ticked off that white-haired's comment.

Suguru was about to answer no but cut off by a loud angry shouting, "I'M NOT A SNOTTY-NOSED KID, YOU MOP-HEAD SHIT!!" Y/n physically is kid, but mentally she's seventeen. She remembers some bits of memories from her previous life.

Suguru got startled at her shouting clearly insulting his friend, one moment he saw her shy and timid side and next moment he witnessed her agitated side.

On the other hand , the white-haired boy was visibly offended, up until now no kid had the audacity to offend him. If it was from Utahime he would dismiss it, but y/n, he didn't even know her, she was a mere child who got some guts to call him mop-head shit.

After seeing his friend's expression, Suguru couldn't hide his laughter-

"Pfft"

"Oi, Suguru. It's not funny" pouted the white-haired boy at his best friend laughing at his misery.

"S-Sorry, Satoru. It's j-just - pfft-hahaha mop-head shit, hahaha, no one has called you that!!"

"Why you little-

"Oh, Y/n-Chan!"

Three of them turned their head towards the voice.Y/n's eyes lit up at Shoko's presence. Yaga introduced her to Shoko on her first day visiting jujutsu tech. Shoko was very nice to her. Shoko had short-length hair that only reached just past her chin. She wore the typical jacket-type jujutsu high uniform.

"Née-Chan", y/n was really happy to see her, as she didn't waste any time to ran up to Shoko to hug her, shoko also didn't hesitate to open her arms to welcome the little girl.

"Née-Chan!!??" , both the boys was shocked understandable , because they thought y/n was her little sister and shoko didn't tell them about her.

"Good morning, y/n-Chan. It's been a while."

"Good morning, née-Chan. I missed you very much."

"Aww, née-Chan missed you too"

Then she noticed her two classmates who were looking at them.

"Oh, satoru, Suguru, good morning"

Suguru was the first one to come into senses from his shocked stance.He nudged his friend. Satoru instantly shot up a question-

"Shoko, why didn't you tell us you have a little sister?"he said the part while glaring at y/n who glared right back at him. This go unnoticed by Suguru and Shoko.

"Yeah, you didn't inform us", Suguru joined in too. He was curious .

"Eh, oh, no, she isn't my sister. But she's like a sister to me. I mean look at her she's so cute!!" shoko said cooing at the little girl rubbing herself against her.

"She's not yours,then whose child is she?"suguru was confused, he never seen her here

"She's my daughter" a deep voice said. All heads turned towards the voice

"Papa!!" y/n exclaimed with joy when she saw Yaga and he smiled at her.

"Papa?!?!" Satoru and Suguru look back and forth between Yaga and y/n.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Y/n?"

"Yes! Since I got to spend time with nee-chan!"she said enthusiastically as shoko smiled affectionately at her so did Yaga. He's happy that she's enjoying since he knows she doesn't get along with any other kid in her school , he and shoko are only people she get comfortable with.

Then he noticed his other two students expression like they got whiplashed. He thought he needs to introduce them to you.

"Ahem, y/n, I would like to introduce my other two students."

"Hello, my name is Yaga Y/n. Nice to meet you" she politely introduced.

"Hello, I'm Geto Suguru. You can call me Suguru-nii Chan." He said with a comforting smile.

"Gojo Satoru. Remember we're the strongest" gojo said with a cocky smirk. Yaga sighed at his cockiness.

"Hmph" she turned her head from his like she doesn't want to acknowledge him, she hates arrogant people. Shoko and Yaga got shocked at her behavior.

"Ah, she hates you" Suguru laughed. Satoru got irritated that she ignored him. First, she called him mop-head shit and now she ignored him.

Then she said something that pierced through his big ego

"I think I like Suguru-nii Chan more than mop-head nii chan" Suguru and shoko burst out laughing , and Yaga was shocked that this is the first time he saw her insulting someone. She was always shy and polite meeting new people. Did he miss something?

"HUHHH, who are you calling mop-head, you snotty-nosed kid?!?"he practically screamed. She stuck her tongue out.

"I will call you that as many times as I want, you cocky bastard"

"Why you-

Well, now she officially met the trio, bickering with gojo of course.