Chapter 6

"Is it good,Y/n-chan?" Black-haired asked the young girl in front of him.

"Hmm, hmm" she hummed in reply, not noticing that white-haired boy who sat beside her, took a dozen of photos of her as she was in her world devouring her favorite food.

Gojo and Geto had overseas mission which would take 3-4 days, Nanami and Haibara also had mission.
(A/n: This isn't not star plasma vessel mission)

She understood that they were special grade sorcerers who were needed for missions constantly, but she couldn't help  sulking, Geto noticed this and, to lift her spirits up they ended up in this cafe near Jujutsu tech.

"Hehe~ cute" Gojo muttered , sending some recently taken photos of Y/n to Geto who rolled his eyes at his friend's antics.

Their peaceful atmosphere was interrupted when a woman approached them.

"Hi, charming boys ~" her flirtatious voice and presence was enough to make Y/n uncomfortable. She was looking both at Gojo and Geto, like they were the eye candy, it made her frown at the woman.

Geto gave a polite smile, Gojo of course like the cocky bastard he was sent a flirty smile to the woman. This got the woman to sit beside Geto which why Y/n scowled at her.

The audacity of this woman.

That was Y/n could think.

"Wa~ Is this your little sister? She's so cute" she attempted to pat young girl's head but she backed away from the woman all along glaring at her. That woman awkwardly laughed then shifted her attention towards the boys.

The more she flirted with them, the more Y/n was feeling uneasy. Why's she sitting that close to Suguru nii-chan? Why's she leaning on him like that? Does she even know that they have mission so they can't spend time with her? Acting like a girlfriend, like she knows them for years! It's annoying!

Decision was made her mind to make that woman go away. As she thinking she didn't realize she was eating messily, Geto noticed that at first.

"Ah,Y/n-chan, you're making a mess!" He hurriedly cleaned her up with a handkerchief that was in his pocket.

'This is it! Chance!' She thought.

"Ne, ne, Nii-chan, who's that obaa-chan? Do you know each other? Is she your girlfriend?"She innocently asked , both boys was puzzled at her question and that woman's mouth hang open , widened eyes looking at the girl as she was called obaa-chan.
(Obaa-chan means old woman )

"Huh?!She?? Of course not! Why'd I go for a ugly and old woman like that? She's not even my type" Gojo was the first one to open his mouth as he blatantly disrespected her in front of her.

"Right, she's too old to be your girlfriend" Y/n agreed, nodding her head as if Gojo taught her something new and she understood that.

The scene folding in front of Geto shocked him too much that he couldn't speak.

'What is with their attitude?! No, I think Satoru might be a bad influence for her!' He thought.

The woman couldn't bear the humiliation, stormed out of there angrily, Gojo snickered at that as Geto shook his head in disbelief.

—————————

Next day in school, Y/n was irritated somehow thanks to someone. A new boy named Yamada transferred here, he would be following her even though she told him not to.

"What's your problem with me!? Why the heck are you following me?" She snapped at him.

"You're the only person who  didn't show any interest in me or asked me questions" he grinned as he replied.