Chapter 14- School days

Gathered in the 3A common area were the two third year hero classes. Coming off a surprise joint training session between the two classes, they had chosen to celebrate their comradery. Spread across the table was a bowls of chips, finger foods and cans of soda's with a large cake that had been baked on short notice by Sato. 

"Ha we could have beaten you class A losers if you didn't cheat."  Monama mocked.

"And tell me exactly we cheated and then I am going to blow your smug face to hell." Screamed Bakugo, charging at Monama only to blocked by Kirishima.

"Such aggression, you class A lot really are a bunch of animals aren't y..."THWAK.  A hand swiftly chopped into the back of Monama's head, who promptly fell to the ground knocked out cold.

Kendo stood behind the body pulling him up into a chair. "Don't worry, he'll be up in a bit."  

Mina approached the group as a grumbling Bakugo went to grab some food. 

"You'd think after three years he'd be more, I don't know, chill?" said the pink teen, poking the unconscious body.

"Yeah, I really don't know why he does it but I guess that just who he is." Stated the red head.

Kirishima chimed in "It makes you wonder what he'll do once we're no longer in school. Like he might randomly pop up at an agency we work at to brag or something."

"Hey, Kirishima, we're doing arm wrestling come join." Sero said from a nearby table surrounded by a few of the boys. The boy in question promptly jogged over to challenge Tetsutetsu.

"Well, there go our boyfriends, buys will be boys, I guess. You want some tea?" Kendo asked Mina.

Shaking her head, the girl looked around the room. "Sorry but I need to take this opportunity to extract as much tea as possible from both classes."

In the most shaded corner of the room sat the two followers of darkness. "It's weird Tokoyami, every time I've been around her for the past years its felt as if the darkness of my life is ever so more colorful." Stated Kuroiro.

Nodding his avian head, Tokoyami mused the words of his brother of the abyss. "I believe that it is good for you to have someone who makes you feel like this Kuroiro. Though I must confess that I am unfamiliar with the feeling of romantic attraction."

A swirling mass of purple and black forms from Tokoyami's body. "That's not true what about.."

"Silence Dark shadow, there is no need for your contributions right now." Tokoyami said to his quirk.

"No, no. Please go on Dark shadow, now who is it that Tokoyami likes? And also, Kuroiro's crush as well, I mean I have an idea, but conformation may be needed." Said the Mina as she appeared from thin air holding a notepad and pen.

"Oh well Tokoyami likes A..." Both boys grabbed the shadows beak holding it shut.

"Ashido please leave us be." Tokoyami said struggling against the quirk.

"Oh, come on just tell me. Pinky promises I won't say anything." Smiled Mina.

Tokoyami raised an eyebrow (If he has one. but you get the point). "Knowing your track record, I highly doubt that."

"Name one time?" Pouted the girl.

"That time that you said that Jirou had a crush on Kaminari, in the middle of math class. The girl fainted from embarrassment."

"Yeah, but it worked out in the end for them."

She received to stern stares as she decided to cut her losses.