chapter 1

Y/N'S POV:

AHHH today was a tiring day but now i got over with it . I am really excited to go home and eat food , i am sooo hungry . Eun must have prepared something delicious .

  Eun  must have prepared something delicious

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

When the hell is this meeting gonna get over . I want to go see my princess , i haven't seen her even once this week due to my tight schedule . But i have started making some real plans to make her mine. Till now , i just thought of making her mine but never tried to do it cause she was pretty young. But now , she grew into a beautiful lady and now is my chance.BUT I WANNA SEE MY PRINCESS RIGHT NOW ! I WANT THIS THING TO GET OVER SOON OR ELSE I MIGHT JUST GET OUT .

MR.JEON :"Thankyou everyone for your cooperation and time. I would say that today's meeting was successful . With this i would like to announce that this meeting has come to an end. You all may go now."

Finally, i am heading to my room. I just hope that she didn't fall asleep. My lady must be awake , after all i have come to see her after a whole week.

MR.JEON:"Jungkook my son, come here will you ."

WhAt , right now !

JUNGKOOK:"yes dad, did you call me?Dad if it is something useless then lets talk tomorrow , i got some important work to do."

MR.JEON:"Son , show some respect to your father and come here. It's important. "

guess so , i won't be able to see her today as well. UGHHHH

JUNGKOOK:"Yes dad"

MR.JEON:" I have made some connections with Y/N'S dad and soon he will be selling her to us . He said that he doesn't even care about her ."

JUNGKOOK:"That's good to hear . Thanks dad. When can i expect her arrival then?"

MR.JEON:"Well, as soon as he sells her to us then we will send some of our men to kidnap her and bring her here."

JUNGKOOK:"Dad! i want to kidnap her myself . I don't want others to lay a finger on her."

MR.JEON:"Fine son, as you wish. Do it yourself."

Damn ! i will have her by my side soon and then she will be with me forever. I can't believe it myself. I hope she understands me though . Afterall , i am not a total stranger to her , i am her good childhood friend who she has forgotten . I will remind her that and then we will live happily.

I guess i will go now and check on her .

Y/N'S POV:

Y/N: "Hey dumbo , did you prepare some thing or not . Your fragile friend is gonna die of hunger."

EUN:"Stop over reacting and come eat your dinner . I will reheat it for you . Oh! and don't forget to freshen up before eating . You stink."

Y/N:"Hey that's rude. I don't stink . But i feel sooo gross , i am heading to take a shower. BTW thanks."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS!   i hope you liked it . don't lash out on me later . PLS show some mercy (don't hate it ) . In case , this  story isn't meeting your expectations , pls share me your ideas and i will credit you for your idea. HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD! (or night as well) <3 <3

AHHHH HE IS SOO HANDSOME AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME, MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!