✰ | bruises ;

"Shit, Slater," He tips his head back, grimacing as he turns in the mirror. "That looks really bad." The last match, a close victory, definitely went wrong. There were some skewed times, the referee was probably bribed with money. They let the match go on, and...

If it were anyone other than Slater, they probably wouldn't have noticed how strange it was. That the clock was ticking, that there weren't any calls made. The matches were longer than usual, forcing the two of them to do more--fight harder. Probably for more publicity.

He's cute when he tries to be brave. "It looks worse than it feels, sweetheart." I poke his side and he nearly falls to his knees, choking out a pained gasp as he catches himself on the cabinet. Bruises dappled his ribs, ones that were hidden beneath support wear. His face was virtually untouched, mainly because, well, the other guy got a few lucky shots.

Slater won that round, but it definitely cost him. Skewed rounds were always hard to watch.

"Convincing," I mutter and he blows out a hard breath, swallowing thickly. I slide my hand against his warm skin, lightly skimming over the purple and blue. The tattoos were accented against them, dark ink of a patchwork style carved out of tanned skin. His breathing shallows. I glance up at him. "Does it hurt when I do this, darling?" I apply a bit more pressure and a whimper leaves his throat.

"It does." I draw back. It would be better to let him rest--He grabs my hand, pulls it back onto his injured side, and flattens my palm against him. "But I like it, Mistress." He whispers, loosening his grip on me as I slip my hand down his side and into the angle of his hip.

His breath tickles my cheek, his attention completely left on my movements. I kiss his cheek softly, peppering little kisses all over his face. Another on his eyelid, on his nose, his jaw. He chuckles lightly, swooping down to catch my lips. My gentle darling.

Watching him pummel someone into the ground made me awfully aware of a few things.

His capabilities. How he could probably snap my arm into two in an instant, or toss me around like a rag doll. But he doesn't.

And his self-control. The fact that he had a raging erection really added to the fact that its been there ever since I pressed on the wound. I thumb the waistband of his boxers, sliding it down to reveal more bruised skin.

"Slater, I think you--" He kisses me again, coaxing my body closer to his with a hand.

"No, no, mistress please," He whispers, eyes pleading. I brush his arm, sighing.

"On the bed, darling, strip." Slater nearly jumps at the chance, discarding the only layer of clothing he had on. I kiss my way up his stomach, completely ignoring his boner. He whimpers softly as I kiss a little too close to a darkening bruise and I coo. "What a pretty, pretty boy..."

"Mistress," He whines.

"I hear you, darling," I slide my hand up his thigh and finally touch him, wrapping my hand around him. He tenses, the sudden pressure making his hips buckle against me. Slater blows out a pained breath at the sudden movement. "I'll take care of you, darling, just lie still, alright?"

I graze my other hand to his sack, fondling them in my palm. I stroke him, going up, circling at the tip, and down. I see goosebumps ignite at my touch, his entire body tensing at the action. "Do you like that?" He nods with fervor, a whine leaving him. His breathing deepens, pants leaving his throat as I pick up the pace. Up, circle, down, up, circle, down.

Slater puffs a soft moan as I introduce my thumb to the sensitive underside, head tipping away from the burst of simulation. Up and down, I press my fingers together, his hips jerking randomly. "Mistress, it feels--" My fingers were lubricated with pre-cum and the most delicious noises were leaving him, tight and desperate sounds. "It feels so good--"

"I know, shhh, I know," I purr. Slater gasps out an airy moan, clenching his teeth together. "Cum for me, darling, you deserve it." His knuckles are white against the bedsheets and I see his abs clench, before a spurt of semen strings out of his dick. Coating his stomach, I milk him with a few more pumps. "You did so well, so, so well,"

Whimpers leave him and I pull back, but he holds onto my wrist. Barely conscious, his eyes glazed. Slater slurs through his high, trying to catch his breath. "Mistress... can I please... be inside of you?" I blink.

"Is that what you want, darling?" I slide over his body, grinding my hips against him. Slater grows hard again as he groans in pleasure. He sought more friction almost immediately, hands reaching for my body.

"Let me make you feel good, Mistress. Please." I smile down at him. I was wet. Shit, watching him was so intoxicating. The way his expression softens into one of submission, the way his eyes are always pleading, and his sweet, sweet lips. "Please." He was way too good at this.

I take his hand, curving mine between his fingers, my palm against the back of his hand. I push aside my underwear before sliding his fingers into me. He exhales my name like a prayer, eyes shutting harshly as he felt my arousal. His fingers were thick and long, electricity running up my spine.

I moaned into his neck, thrusting and pushing my hips against his fingers and my own. I felt full already, back arching as he finger-fucked me right on top of his dripping dick. "Keep going for me, darling," I clenched around our fingers and a needy whine leaves him. I pulled my fingers out and he curled his own, stars shooting across my vision as I came. I gasped a throaty moan, arms giving out as he pulled his hand away.

"Mistress, please, I... I want to move inside of you." I sucked in a breath before clambering off of him.

"Get up darling." He pushes himself into his knees, already on the same page as I was. I grab a pillow to support my neck as I settle into the doggy-style.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you thank you thank you—"

"Your pace, darling." Slater pushes into me, bottoming out with the sound of skin slapping together. I moan into the pillow as he groans, kissing against my shoulders as he holds me up slightly. He thrusts slowly, the burning pain between my legs coiling a pressure on my lower stomach. I felt like I was on fire, from the way his hands traced down my sides and toyed with my breasts. He knew exactly where to hit, my sweet spot perfectly tended to as he left kissed against my neck. I could barely control the sounds leaving me, my vision going white at an especially hard thrust.

"Thank you, Mistress." Slater grips my hips and slams into me, deep and hard. We moan in unison, his dick pushing against me in all of the right spots. He fit into me like a puzzle piece, thrusting into my hole as he gasped my name.

Waves of lightheaded bliss washed over me, along with the heated tension in my stomach, biting back curses as he rammed himself into me. "You feel so good, Mistress," Another whimper as I clench around him, fingers digging into my skin. "So beautiful," I grab at the sheets, trying to contain my orgasm as he lets out a high-pitched moan, staggering his strokes.

Stars explode in my line of vision, my body contracting, and the feeling of bursting, followed by waves and waves of... everything. I can hardly think straight, trembles spreading through me. Warmth spills into me, my body thrumming with pleasure and a wetness between my thighs.

Slater whimpers heavy breaths, whining my name as he cums. Thick and heavy inside of me, he falls onto a forearm, choking on his own moans. He thrusts a few more times, before kissing me on the shoulder sloppily. "--Thank you, Mistress, thank you," He holds me tightly to him and I huff a sigh.

"Pull out, Slater. I still need to dress your bruises." I pat his hair and he shakes his head. "Slater." A sigh from him this time.

Strong arms let me go and he dislodges his hips from my own, a sudden emptiness spreading through me. Our combined fluids drip onto my thighs. He sits back on his knees to stare at me for a second longer. "You look hot as fuck, Nova." He comes back with a towel, wiping me down first and then himself. I reach into the nightstand, the salve resting against the corner.

"Come here," He lays beside me and I spread the cold gel over his wound, noting the way he grimaced as I moved. "Masochist." He snorts, rolling his eyes.

- m;

support a struggling college student (me): https://ko-fi.com/noxbecoming