2

Since Abel and I had started dating we've been as we had growing up and that's inseparable.

When we are at work we are working nearby or on the same car. If we are not at work we are on simple little dates or in our room making love and pleasuring each other.

Right now though he and I are at the clubhouse in one of the dorms with a chair lodged under the door handle and we are sixty nining. I'm laying on top of him sucking the hell out of his cock while he is tounging my pussy and sucking my clit.

I've cum more than three times and he's licked my pussy clean.

I've made him cum the same amount of time and each time he came in my mouth I swallowed it and licked his tip.

I lifted my head up and my lips making him look at me.

"what?" he asked

I moved so I was face to face with him and I gave him a hell of a lip lock before I pulled back.

"Marry me. hell lets just go an elope" I say

"you wanna do that?" he asked

"I wanna marry you and then get knocked up by you if I'm not already," I say

"Can we go marry after I cum in you a few times?" he asked

"Yeah" I tell him 

he gives me a kiss before he rolls on top of me and sits up on his legs before he grabs his cock and swipes his tip along my slit making sure he was coated in my pussy juices before he slipped inside of me.

I moaned and closed my eyes while he just hummed.

I opened my eyes and watched him as he watched our bodies join.

"Ab" I say

he lifts his head and looks at me.

"I love you so damn much" I tell him

he smiles before leaning down and starts kissing me.

"I love you too so damn much" he says

I wrap my arms around him and bend my knees up towards my chest which makes his cock slip inside me deeper.

"Ugh...yes" I moan 

"feels so fucking good being inside of you" he says 

" one of my favorite things ever" I tell him

"yeah mine too" he agrees

I flip us over and start to ride him needing to cum and have him cumming inside of me.

He grins before grabbing my hips and holding me.

"couldn't wait any longer could you baby?" he asked

"I could but I just needed to feel you cum inside me" I answered

"We'll I'm close" he says

"don't hold back just let go." I tell him

He starts bucking his hips and moaning as I cum a couple times before he flips us back over pushes my knees up making my hips lift up as he pounds the fuck out of my pussy before his tip pops inside my cervix and he just explodes there.

I clawed his back and cried out loving the feeling of him right where he is.

he buried his face in my neck making me smile as I hold him to me and drop my legs down while he lays fully ontop of me.

"that felt so damn good baby" I praise him.

" you didn't get hurt did you?" he asked

"no. not at all" I say

"good" he says

"did I hurt you when I clawed your back?" I asked

"no cause you don't have very long nails" he says

I nodded my head and kept him right where he was as my pussy pulsated around his cock.

"If you ever get pregnant I'm not gonna leave your side. and if our baby is like me I'm not gonna make you think I'm leaving. I'll do all I can to help and be there when you need me" he says

"if you get scared I'll understand and I am thankful that you'll be there with me" I say

He carefully slips out of me and goes to grab a rag to clean me up and himself before he pulls me up out of bed and into his arms where he holds me as we kiss and make out before getting dressed and heading out the door to a chapel.

we stopped long enough to get Tommy and Jax as well as anyone else that wanted to come along.

after those who wanted to witness our marriage followed us to the chapel Abel and I got married then headed home and consumatied our marriage.