5

Despite him being there when the doctor gave me the clear to go back to my everyday activities and great hard sex. Abel was still cautious just in case.

when we had first made love since I had gotten the clear it was slowly and passionate he was careful with not wanting to cause any serious injuries to my person and I love him for that.

Now we are home alone since Jax wanted to watch his grandbabies.

and I want to be fucked not made love to not softly creased. but fucked to the point I'm practically in tears of pleasure.

When Abel walked in the house I greeted him before I took his hand and lead him off.

"dad has our babies?" he asked

"yeah" I replied

"so we can make love?" he asked

I turned to look at him once I had us in our room.

"I want you to fuck me, Abel. I love you and you know I enjoy our love making and the soft touches but I wanted fucked. the doctor said its ok for us to do that." I say

"I don't want to hurt you" he says

"lets establish a safeword" I say

"ok"he says

"red like the stop sign and red light" I say

"good enough" he says

"now will you fuck me?" I asked

"only if you swear to say the safe word if you are in pain, or I'm to rough" he says

"I swear" I tell him

"alright well lets make our twins some siblings" he says

I peck his lips before I strip down before watching him do the same.

he knelt down and I thought he was gonna eat or lick my pussy but he kissed my section scar. before he stood up.

I pulled him to me and laid one hell of a lip lock on him before I practically tossed his ass on the bed and crawled in over top of him grabbed is cck and jerked him nice and good making him moan and his cock get hard before I slipped him inside my drenched pussy and I started riding him like a antelope trying to escape a cheeta.

He could make up his mine where he wanted his hands. one minute they are on my ass the next they are on my hips.

 and when I leaned over he opened his mouth and my tit went right inside.

the feeling of him breastfeeding as I fucked his cocked had me cumming endlessly.

and when he flipped us over and let my tit go before he lifted my legs up under my knee and started railing me I was an orgasmic mess.

I cried and screamed for more as well as pleaded for mercy.

when he grunted and pushed deeper then busted his balls inside me I was fisting his hair and making out with him.

He dropped on top of me and buried his face in my neck as we laid there panting.

"thank you" I say

he lifted his head

"you wasn't experiencing any discomfort or pain right?" he asked

"no. just endless pleasure" I replied

he smiled before he gave me a soft kiss.

"can I stay right here?" he asked

"of course and you know I don't care if you fuck me while I sleep. and I don't mind or care if you breastfeed from me" I tell him

"I know" he says

I nod my head before I give him another kiss.

"love you" I say

"love you too" he says 

I wrap my arms around him again and snuggle him right real close.