Well... yeah.

"Hey."

Kim Rok Soo called out to the dragon and made sure the dragon was looking at him, then he took out a pair of gloves and a scissors-shaped cutting tool. There were a lot of magic seals on both of the blades for cutting. He then put on the electricity-resistant gloves.

This cutter was one of the two items that had to be rented in Billos's name. This was not something you could borrow with money.

'I don't know why you need this, but, Sir, I hope to see you and the young master alive in the capital.'

'You think we're going to die?'

'All I know is that you plan to cause a commotion.'

'...Whatever.'

Rok Soo was thinking about the conversation he had with Billos, before realizing that his surroundings suddenly became extremely quiet. Choi Han was looking at the cutter with chaotic eyes, while the kitten siblings had moved away from him and were hiding behind Choi Han.

The dragon was still just staring at him.

That little dragon's gaze then moved to Cale who had moved to its side. He could only look at the redhead's eyes, the eyes that remained gentle and kind since he was brought from that cave.

"Tsk."

Kim Rok Soo clicked his tongue at their response and approached the dragon. The mana restriction chain was made with something similar to rubber. If it was made of metal, it would not have fit the growing dragon. That was why it was made of something with some elasticity.

He then grabbed the dragon's neck.

"Gasp."

The kittens took in a deep breath. However, Rok Soo ignored them as he continued onward, since it was better to do this as fast as possible. The cutter headed for the dragon's neck. The sharp blade shone under the moonlight, and the dragon just paid attention to Cale's eyes. Cale's eyes were soft and peaceful.

The dragon closed its eyes.

At that moment, they all heard the snapping noise of something getting cut.

Sizzle. Sizzle.

The mana restriction chain was causing sparks in Rok Soo's hands.

"What are you looking at?"

Cale laughed at the dragon that had opened its eyes back to look at him and Kim Rok Soo. He could clearly see the confused expression of the young dragon and could not help but laugh. This dragon really was cute.

Rok Soo took off one of the gloves and handed it to Choi Han. Choi Han put the glove on and Kim Rok Soo handed the chain to him.

Cale then took out the potion from his pocket.

It was a highest grade potion. Even this cost quite a bit to purchase. It almost made Cale feel bad for asking for a larger allowance the last few days before they left. Cale hummed and smiled, then sharply stared at the dragon.

"Do you know how much money I spent on you?"

The dragon could hear the same words he heard quite often. He had heard it almost every day since he was born. Why do you not listen to me when I spent so much money on you? Guess you need to be beaten some more. Then he was beaten. They said that he needed to stop thinking for himself and listen to them as they continued to beat him.

However.

"Since I spent so much money on you, you better heal properly, you little fool."

The dragon did not feel any pain.