[HAPPY HOLIDAYS]

Happy Holidays for everyone. Hope you've had an amazing time with whatever holiday you celebrate. For me, Christmas was a bit hectic and kinda tiring but I had fun nonetheless. My siblings are as chaotic as ever and my tired ass has a hard time keeping up with it.

But I digress.

I've been being sure to practice drawing digitally since I struggled with it quite a bit and my traditional drawings always come out way better...

But in the spirit of kindness and giving, I've thought about a lot for a certain character...

Cale's uncle.

He's  someone I have free reign over more or less. I've mentioned before a couple things that would be present in the story or little facts that you'll see more of in the future when reading. If you have no clue what I'm talking about that's fine cause it's more subtle and can be easily glossed over.

Ah few things I decided was that I want this man to be a more present in the story and give more depth to the Thames' position and history with the gods. 

It feels like a a lineage of nothing but atheists who are simped after by the gods. Which is exactly what they are.

Uh though naming him has been a process...since (spoilers ->) he's gonna appear soon in the fic (end spoiler) I don't know what I should name him...I don't want it to be complicated but at the same time...ugh idk. I have a few that I actually like and want you all to decide by the end of December. 

Personality wise, he's definitely 'annoying' to Cale but is the kind of guy that knows more than he lets on. He's a suspicious bitch with a pretty face, the perfect combination. I drew Jour as well to give you guys an idea of how she appears in my mind.

Jour definitely used to wear her hair down when she was young, only wearing it up when she got married and became the Countess. They may look sexy and sweet but they're terrorist and blow up the gods temples when they're pissed off.

 They may look sexy and sweet but they're terrorist and blow up the gods temples when they're pissed off

Raymond

Arthur

Abelin

Jean

I have chapters laid out already but I need names. So please, help me out... and Happy Holidays.

You're also free to add any little headcanons you may have cause I'd love to write side stories for you all. (Which is something I wanted to mention before but got caught up and high on life)