Promise.

I sprinted to the waterfall to see Justin sitting with his face in his hands, I felt horrible he thought I was cheating on him when we just started dating! I slowly went and sat beside Justin as he looked and turned to me but instantly stood up and muttered in a stern tone "Go the fuck away" I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Justin those photos were not real!" I said as my voice shook. He looked at me with disgust in his eyes "Well they sure do look fucking real Trent." he almost shouted but ended up just raising his voice a little, I had no clue how to prove to Justin that the photos were not real. Justin fell to the ground and started sobbing, I wish he belived me but I was his boyfriend so I went up to Justin and comforted him, "You gotta belive me Justin!" I stutered. He looked at me and sighed "Promise?" he asked, I nodded and hugged him. 

As I helped Justin up he pulled me into a kiss, A romantic hard kiss that made me feel warm inside. Me and Justin headed to the cabin, I sat on my bunk looking at the floor until I remembered the challenge of the day!  I looked at Justin and almost shouted "We forgot the challenge of the day!" Justin rolled his eyes and assured me "Chris was sick so we couldn't do the challenges" I sighed in relief. I was about to say something but before I could  Justin climbed on top of me and kissed me, Justin was such a good kisser but to be honest I thought Justin would Judge my kissing but he never said anything. 

As Justin finished the kiss he threw me down on the bed and just layed on top of me, I had the tingles all threw out my body. Me and Justin were talking until we heard something from outside, Justin and I walked outside to see Gwen crying behind the cabin, Me and Justin sat next to Gwen as she cryed weeping that "Courtney won't talk to her because of the photo Heather showed everyone" Justin asked me to give Gwen and him a minute alone, I walked inside of the cabin and threw my self on my bed and picked up my guitar and started playing  a song until Justin walked into the cabin and smiled at me as I played the guitar, he came and sat beside me and watched me play the guitar memorized like all the other times as I finished playing the song  Justin smiled at me and sat on my lap once again. For some reason this time I wanted to do more then kissing with Justin, I mean we were both 18 and I assume Justin is not a virgin. But for me I was a virgin, I knew how sex worked and stuff but never actually done it, I really wanted to do more with Justin but what if he would judge my porformance? 

I kissed Justin's neck as he giggled, I started to get hard. It was noticeable I was hard and I knew Justin noticed because he gave me a look but then threw me against the bed and started kissing me until I couldn't breathe. Justin removed his shirt as I removed mine too, this was real this wasn't a dream I was going to fuck a guy, or he was gonna fuck me most likely. Justin shoved his hand down my pants into my boxers grabbing my dick in a sexual gesture. I blushed and ended up returning the favour by stroking his ass, he took off my pants and boxers as he removed his own too, gosh he was doing all the work but maybe he liked doing most of the work?

CHAPTER END

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SMUT MOSTLY

AND IK IN THE SHOW THERE 16 BUT IM NOT GONNA WRITE SMUT WITH MINORS-