Noah's lucky day

( THIS CHAPTER STARTS IN SOMONES GETTING VOTED OFF AND BTW THEY ARE IN MERGE)

Me and Justin sat beside each other waiting for antispation who was gonna get voted, everyone has no clue who to vote. I voted Cody because I assumed no one would vote him but I regretted that vote. Chris started handing out marshmallows, First Owen got one then Noah then Justin. It was between me and Cody, I looked at Noah and he looked nervous, Chris slowly said "The last marshmallow goes to.... Trent!" Justin's eyes lit up but Noah's eyes went down. Noah ran up to Cody and hugged him, it was noticeable the Noah was now crying. Noah ended up kissing Cody and of course Cody kissed him back, Chef pulled Cody to the dock of shame but Chris exclaimed "Double Elimantion!" I looked at Justin and he looked back at me, was I gonna get voted?

Chris started annoucning who gets a marshmallow, First Justin got one and after that Noah got one, that meant it was either me or Owen. Chris slowly exclaimed "Last marsh mallow goes to Trent!" I jumped up from my seat and went to hug Justin, Owen went to the dock of shame and me, Justin and Noah went back to the cabin. Justin and Noah started blabbering about some stuff I didn't really care about, but then me, Justin and Noah heard a scream from outside it sounded like a women and there were NOT any women on this island. Justin looked at me and asked "What was that?" I shrugged as Justin grabbed my hand and we went outside to see what just screamed, Justin used a flashlight to scan out the area until I saw it, it was chef?

Chef looked at me and Justin and assured us "That there were no monsters and the screaming was just him", I chuckled, Chef screamed very high pitch I thought. Justin and I went back to the cabin and Justin told Noah what it was but I ended up falling asleep.

JUSTIN'S POV

I was talking to Noah about some science stuff until I realized Trent was asleep, "well I guess its pretty late we should head to bed" I yawned, Noah gave me a nod and turned off the lamp I layed next to Trent cuddling up to him,  I kissed his cheek a couple times but as I was about to fall asleep Trent woke up and yawned I looked over to Noah but he seemed to already in the showers, I looked over at Trent "Good Morning Princess" he rolled his eyes. I climbed on top of Trent and smiled I was attempting to wrestle him but he ended up getting hard instead, I looked at Trent as he just shrugged, I kissed Trent on his forhead getting dressed getting ready for the day. Chris made everyone meet up between the 2 cabins to explain the final challenge before the final 2 would compete. 

Noah Almost knew he was screwed unless he would win this challenge so I knew he was gonna try his hardest. Chris explained the challenge was "Math mania" were everyone would answer 20 math questions and the first person to get all of them right would win safety. I wouldn't win this by any chance math is for ugly people!, I just hoped Trent would some how win this. As the challenge started I started panicking there were so many math shit! I looked over at Trent and Noah, god they looked so smart when they did math! Why couldn't I be smart AND good looking? As I gave up I heard Noah shout "DONE!" shit.

Trent looked at me with teary eyes, Chris exclaimed "I guess that means one of the love birds are getting voted off tonight!" Chris asked us to wait for a half an hour till elimantion since "Him and Chef needed to do something" Me and Trent talked to each other about how we would go on a date after this stupid game. God I loved Trent so much I didn't wanna get him voted off I wanna be with him all of the time. Then it was time for one of us to get voted.

CHAPTER END

SORRY YALL THIS TOOK SO LONG AND ALSO 1-2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT <3