' glitter - Chapter 3 '

After barneys fight the night before, barney knew he couldn't be seen with his ugly ass children who resembled his ex husband. he decided it was time to get rid of them. he whipped out his hot pink AK47 and decided tonight he was going to go back to the way it was before BJ, BabyBop and the other two they forgot about and were probably already dead in the basement. "well, its nerf or nothing" barney shrugged before going to his adopted childs bright 2012 style room. barney always thought it was tacky and wanted to already kill baby bop to begin with, but of course BJ was against it. "i hate my life.." barney sighed before opening babybops room. "hi papa barney" baby bob said emoly, he just cut his hair to look extra emo. "im sorry baby bop... this is for the best." barney huffed, showing baby bop his AK47, it was pink, sparkly, and had gems on the side. "dad... what are you doing.." baby bop was scared, sweat ran down his face, making him look even more emolichious. "rip me out the plastic i be feelin brand new.." barney said, firing multiple shots into baby bop, well.. it was supposed to. barbie descended into baby bops room, shielding her from barneys AK47 bullets. "hi! im barbie!" barbie said, seeming to be excited like she hasnt shot somebody in the past 37 years. barney looked astonished as barbie whipped out her own pink glamorous glittery assault rifle from her Coachella purse. "barbie.. what are you doing here..?" barney said, barbie fell silent for a few beats before quickly transforming into camo army clothes. this time gap allowed baby bop to take her pocket knife and stab barney, and since hes a childrens dinosaur, glitter spewed everywhere.
"Bye! im barbie!" barbie exclaimed, ascending into heaven leaving a screaming dying barney and a terrified but satisfied baby bop in a 2012 emo scene room that had ugly tacky teal walls. baby bop grew up to be a gang member, running with queen nicki minaj, barbie, icespice, and rihanna.