' the fight - chapter 2 '

barney closed the door to his ferarri, after robbing that bank in 2010 he was set for life, especially after winning the powerball 2 years later. he was planning to fight some hoe after she told him that BJ was cheating, and that simply wont be the truth. he couldnt. he had a husband and 3 kids, how could BJ cheat? he thought his floptropican life would work out, but it didnt? why? how? barney cleaned his mascara running from under his eyes before seeing this bitch that was finna fight him. the little girl that was supposed to pull up looked at him, pulling out her pink glock from her pocket. "your late. you can never be on time, just like you werent on time to see your husband fawking me on your couch the night you got caught up at work. i guess you were too boring." the cocky voice came from none other then icespice. "i-icespice?" barney was flabbergasted, wondering what he did to make icespice (shes ice but she always stays hot) ice spice stepped out from the shadows. "grahh." icespice said rudley, barney was shocked, his mascara running down his hot pink infuriated cheeks. "you out gyatted me, i was supposed to be the girl with the best gyatt. and yet," ice spice did a lil "heh.." before stopping again. "you still out gyatted me. you made my man fall inlove with you, out gyatted me and expected me not to pull up? im boutta show you what a munch can do.." icespice looked him up and down, loading her gun. click the gun clicked, she pulled her hot pink bedazzled glock out and put it to his purple, wet, tear and mascara stained head. "icespice... i looked up to you... i never thought you would do this.." just then they heard a third voice to their left. "did you forget who runs these streets?" the third voice gruffed, her hood covering her face. "no.. this... cant be.." ice spice dropped her gun as a machine gun was pulled up on her, allowing barney to collapse from shock. "its queen nicki bitch. not icespice." nicki laughed a little after saying that. "your going to see the back of my super bass that my man bought me. your going to feel the boombadoom boom boom if you dont leave. now." nicki said, revealing her face and watching icespice run away. "oh em gee i love you so much queen nicki!!" barney squealed, dropping his AK47, "your a real munch 💗" barney gave nicki minaj a huge hug. "no promblem... your a real stan, id do anything for my floptropicans." nicki said confidently before evaporating into the sky, ascending into the heavens, leaving barney safe but astonished and shell shocked.

barney came home that night, upset, devastated and overall angry. BJ noticed and asked his husband;"everything okay barney? your gyatt is slaying tonight" BJ smirked, hoping to cheer his ugly husband up. "i dont give a fawk about my gyatt. i want a divorce." barney huffed, still holding his AK47. BJ stood up from their couch. "barney. this isnt you. you arent you when your hungry, have a snickers." BJ whipped out a snicker bar and handed it to his big booty having husband. "BJ, tell me why u was messing around with a munch that wasnt me?" barney growled, a singular tear ran down his hot pink cheek. BJ stood in silence, knowing what he did he attempted to speak but got quickly cut off by his level 100000 gyatt husband. "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ICESPICE. ICESPICE BJ." barney yelled, holding his sparkly AK47 to bjs forehead, it was easy because he was giving mega mind with that big botox filled wrinkly forehead. "honey it was a long time ago..." BJ tried to justify himself, buy barney knew too much. "A LONG TIME AGO? NOW YOUR JUST LYING. A LONG TIME AGO WAS BEFORE WE HAD KIDS BJ, BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED. I WAS UNAWARE A LONG TIME AGO WAS YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE." barney yelled, tears pouring from his saddened green eyes. his mascara gone. "barney, please dont leave me barney.... i wont cheat again.." BJ pleaded as him too, started crying. barney fell silent, and quickly grabbed BJs arm and threw him out of the house. BJ left, knowing he couldnt get back in because BJ was broke and didnt pay for anything regarding the house or the kids. barney smiled as he called up his munch Rihanna.