☆ chapter two.

next day.

3rd pov.

"yaaah kim seungmin." minho shouted as he entered his room, he nearly kicked the door but unfortunately he would've been met with upset seungmin if he did break his door.

"leave me alone, i don't want to leave my bed." seungmin shouted as he pointed at his door, in reality he wanted to say something harsh but he bit his tongue.

"yeah no, channie and i are coming over! we are making this weekend into a hangout." he smiled and clapped his hands, room went silent as well his claps.

"but why my room? can't we hang out at chan's house?" younger spoke as he fixed his hair.

"good question! no. chan has siblings and i don't want those little monsters ruining my switch. also i need pay you back.. i sorta used your.. card" he sheepishly rely the message to seungmin.

seungmin sighed as he got up and almost wanted to fight his best friend, he was wondering why all a sudden part of his money was gone from his account. "LOOK!! it's mario cart", great he has it linked up to my tv already, seungmin thought.

"are you serious." seungmin grabbing the switch controller and then chan opening the door, rather than minho- he opened it gracefully as he came with boba, chips and of course cookies. "haaay guys i'm-"

chan seeing his friends fighting, both of course different reasons. "now now!! seungmin don't kill lee know." chan placing the brought gifts down on seungmin's desk, older interfering as soon as possible.

"is this what you mean we have a situation last night minho?" chan said as he held the controller from both of his best friends.

"SHHH.. eh.. i told seungmin anyways."

"i thought you didn't want to after that?" chan ask, he was clueless but he figured since he told younger than it's fine.

"WHAT? you bought a game with my card and now you don't want to play?" seungmin mumbled as he sat on his bed, he wasn't upset but he was really hoping to at least play.

"that's because he said and i quote 'it's not fun with its not my own money, i don't wanna play now :c' he said." chan laughing at the message, soon enough all of them laughed at the message.

"that's because i wanted to be a grown up now! plus seungmin always bought me things, i wanted at least buy something for us." he mumbled as he snatched the controller from chan as he and seungmin laughed it off.

"true but you know i'm not mad just funny now, now can we play? before i need to study." he groan from the idea, he just didn't want to see felix to be honest.

"oh yeah, thoughts on partners?" minho said as he took a sip

"mm my partner is gonna work me and ask many unnecessary questions but hey at least its a good friend." minho said

"hyunjin is my partner, i don't know. just i don't know?" chan mumbled, he knew things but rather kept to himself

"pfft good luck, hwang hyunjin doesn't even attend anything for school, let alone study sessions." seungmin spoke and basically remembered the night that hyunjin kept him waiting for an hour, he hates the fact he wasted time on hyunjin.

"i agree he was your partner once before." partners? yeah that's stupid

"so.. who wants trade" seungmin spoke as he sat up.

"trade?" both males asked what he was referring to.

"give me hyunjin and i'll give you felix." seungmin smirked as he look towards chan.

i'll annoy him, as my final wish.

you would.
602 words <3