☆ chapter six.

3rd pov.

"seungmin?"

"yeah?" he hummed as his arm laid over his face.

"have you fallen out of love?"

"i don't think i was.. ever in love, when i think about it?"

"that's okay, i still love you." older chanted as he removed seungmin arm from his face, connecting his lips with the youngers. his smiled beamed as he felt his heart racing, how he loved kissing those lips.

seungmin hummed in the kiss as he pulled back and his gaze never left the older "one day i'll show you how much i love you, okay seungmin? maybe then you'll be happy now." the older fingers dragged along seungmin cheek and down to his jaw, pressing another kiss on his nose then lips. "we can't help the feelings and you've had a lot of reason to not trust me, i understand you even if no one does. i'll listen, i'll be here to enjoy your rants about any game you hate or love. how you was sad about what happened in your mangas.. i'll be here to listen to everything and anything. that's what you do for someone you love, i guess that means my love for you is endlessly hm?" enjoying the view of younger and drawing circles on his cheeks, how much he would do anything for him and even if it cost his own heart.

seungmin smiled at the words that felt unreal, his trust was hard enough but he knew one by one, maybe he can trust again. the silence wasn't tense but calming, older brushing the hairs away from seungmin face and relaxing him on his own lap. admiring his features of the boy he loved, tracing his lip with his thumb and hummed.

"chan? am i horrible." seungmin closed his eyes as he knew he was, but why hasn't his friends told he was? maybe he thought they made excuses for his behavior, it wasn't right yet they still said he wasn't a bad person.

"nope, you have a kind heart and you're honest. you don't let anyone get ahead of you because if they did, then maybe you'll feel like you don't have control and that you aren't needed.. but i admire that." chan spoke softly

"so i'm a control freak?" seungmin laughed sarcastically.

"yah! no. you're just thinking ahead and you know that." sighing he knew what chan meant but he was tired of this mindset, making sure no one got upper hand on him. the hurt he had when he felt like he slipped up a bit from the past, he promised himself he would never let someone hold his heart or toy with his feelings. so he made rules in his mind 'leave first before they leave you' and if they love you 'it was a lie, only a lie to make relented on them.'

"it's lonely channie."

"i know it is seungmin."

"i feel like i'm ruining my life by doing this."

"you're just hurt but that's okay, i see it and i'll walk through the pain with you."

them.
514 words <3