she got it all

All the treasures of life can be found inside this girl from love to honesty and trust.she's my whole life just because she made my life easy .okay bow I sound like I love her but it's okay cause she diserves every little bit of all of what's in my heart.she's the best at what she does and which is talking straight and honestly eith anyone.she was so trustworthy because she never let me down in life and school.like in our end of the year exams, I got her back and she did tooo because she is the kind of people that I adore not just admire and that's a good thing about her, being true and natural with everything in life . I don't know really what I can say to describe what she did with me.we had a history test on our last day and I know that she might fail miserably but my kind heart couldn't let that happen so I hopped into my job and help her.I was so ready for that test I was almost going to eat the pages so I just let her copy all what she needed because she can't help it if she can't study like any other person in the world. I'm not mocking her I'm just saying that she had incidents that kept her busy and off duty not like me cause all I had is my book and my brains mostly.

Here's a couple of words for you CynthiaHajj :"do your best and never let anything keep you away from achieving your dreams and goals"