Chapter 4

you "You turn me on from across the room, and I'll completely melt if you come any closer."
- Crystal Woods

QUEN

The cafeteria noise was enough to keep my psyche awake, Queen was nowhere to be heard, but I had a conversation with her this morning..
" What's going on with that pretty little mind of yours?.." Diva rested her arm on the table and stared at me....

" Oh, nothing at all.." I replied, making no eye contact with her..

Then silence just fell on the table, so I lifted my eyes up and saw the three girls right staring at me..

" What?.." I absent-mindedly said to them..
" Is that the face of nothing going on? Girl, you clearer murdered that spaghetti on your plate rn..." Renée said to me and pointed the plate in front of me..

I am still pissed because of what happened last night, I didn't even go to my classes with him this morning.. But I swear to God, I got up late..
I just can't face him at the moment, I am beyond embarrassed and have no confidence at all, I even want to bury myself in the ground..

Last night was messy, but somewhere in my guts, I find it hot. The fact that he is hot is enough. ok, I need to stop these delusional thoughts..

" Hey.. you're spacing out again..." Alexa patted my shoulders, then I got back again with reality..

" Oh yep, sorry, I just had a lot on my mind lately..." I tell them..

I wanted to tell them, but I was really hesitant to tell.

" You wanna talk about it?.. I mean, you could tell us if you feel like suffocating.." Diva asks me, and I had a few realizations coming into my mind.. I really had to tell them....

" Just don't freak out after I tell you, ok?" I look to my left and right, confirming that everyone on this cafeteria is minding their own business.
So we all leaned closer to the table, and I breathed in before telling them..

" Ok, we're ready.." Renée tells me..

" But promise me you won't freak out.." I tell them again..

" Promise.." The three said in chorus..

I nodded my head and breathed deep again.. " We kissed.." I said in a whispered way...

" Uh uh, you kissed? .." Diva nodded..

" You definitely did..." Alexa agreed..

" And who did you kiss?.." Renée asked me..

" Professor WillChester- "

" Professor who?..." Diva almost shouted, and I was fast enough to keep her mouth shut by putting my hands on her face..

" I just said you can't freak out, Diva.." I whispered again, looking around. Thankfully, no one heard her shout..

" Yep, yep, sorry about that sudden outburst, but come again.." Diva laughed slightly and gently slapped my shoulder..

" Professor Arc is not a bad choice.. plus, he is hot.." she added..