Chapter 5

QUEN

It's been 1 week since that intense incident happened. I have been training with him but he has never mentioned anything after that day. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed to see him acting this way. I know I am making this a big deal, but how can I not? I mean, it's my first time feeling this kind of emotion.

Now I kind of regret staying at our bakery that time, I don't even know what to do, I have no idea what to do or say. But thankfully, he was in full serious mode on our training. He is pressuring me when it comes to that.

I sipped my iced coffee as I stared out into the unknown until I saw my three other roomies making their way back into our usual table with orders on their hands. The three of them sat in sync, Alexa reached out her hands to give me my order, and I mouthed thanks to her.. She just winked at me and started to dig into the food.

' God, this is heaven..!" Diva almost shouted, making me laugh..

" Yep, I can not forget about it. Every time you put food in your mouth, you'll definitely say that.. Yep, I'll keep that in mind, Diva..." I amusingly tell her, and Renee just shook her head with a small smile on her face.. Alexa continues to dig into her food..

" So how's training...?" This time, I was the one who asked them.. Renee looked at me and signaled her finger that she had a lot to say..

" You won't believe this. We just had a new instructor on our swim class... I believe she's called Terra Canes.. Yeah, we just had a class with her this morning, and damn, she's harsh as hell.. she brought us to the sea, yeah to the sea literally..." Renee stated, her face showed annoyance at the moment...

" We have a sea here?.." I innocently asked..

" Girl, believe it or not.. We do have one.. It's filled with harsh mana that can neither fuel or reduce a wielder's power when they swim in it.." Diva says to me, making me look at her..

" Yeah, yeah, that's right, Diva... going back, so this Canes took us to the sea and made us swim there, the farther the better, the faster, the better, that's her goal.. Damnnit.. I could feel all the pain in my body, I just swam a 6000 km free style there... she could've just taken my life..." Renee complained, massaging her shoulders and nape..

" I can heal you.." Diva whispered and laughed..

" You know we aren't aloud to use magic, not unless we're in training, Diva.." Renee rolled her eyes, but Diva just kept staring at her with an evil grin..

" Alright, you can do it back in the chambers.." Renee gave up, then Diva just laughed and ate her burger..

" How about you, Quen, any update on your life? I should be the one interrogating you, coz you have spice right now.." Renee also grinned at me, making me remember my disappointments these past few days..

I haven't told them, the last event Arc and I had, I am deeply shy.. I felt embarrassed knowing the fact that I had it one time, and the guy didn't even make a big deal out of it... My ego got hurt, but I didn't dare show it on my face.... I'll never let him see it..

" Not much. He didn't make a big deal out of it..." Their eyes got big and leaned closer to me..

" Oh hell, he did not make a big deal out of it..." Alexa, had that face that couldn't believe what happened.

" Are you alright?..." Diva asked me, and I just shrugged, I shouldn't be feeling this right now.. And Queen barely talks these days, I could feel her asleep..

" Do I have a choice..?" I asked them... and they all nod at me..

" You do have a choice, girl... look around, there's lots of hot guys around here, you see over there?..." Alexa looked at the far right. There was a group of guys hovering and chatting.. One guy stood out, he has brown hair and blue eyes, in short he is also good looking..