Chapter 2

Quen

I woke up with a loud sound beside my bed. I sat up and took my phone and hit snooze. It's 5 am. in the morning. I stood up and did a quick stretch, then I went to the kitchen to wash my face and brush my teeth. I will go jogging this morning. I brushed my teeth up, down, and in all angles until it felt clean. I used to jog before I even came here. Maybe I really can't get rid of the things I'm used to at home. I miss my dad, but I still haven't forgiven him.. 

I looked at the mirror to see myself all blown up. My hair's sticking up and completely tangled. After brushing, I'm wide awake. It feels nice. I went back to my room to change into a black tank top, black sports shorts, and white running shoes that I found in the closet. I smiled happily and walked out of my room, I wore my ear pods and my cap. When I reached the grounds. I stopped for a moment to breathe in some fresh air. 

The sun is lowly rising, and I better get going. I played my music and started to run at a slow pace. At exactly 6, I'll be back in the chamber to shower. I jog until I reach the school oval. It's pretty big and far. There were few people in the grounds doing some exercises, maybe some of them are freshies I don't know. I continued to jog around the oval, and for a little more . I can feel me getting sweaty. That's good. 

"I didn't know you were a fan of morning drills..." I heard Queen's voice.

" Did you have enough sleep?" I asked her mentally..

" Oh yes, I do, until someone plug some loud noises into her ears and woke me up.." She grumpily spat at me. Oh? She can hear my music?

" Well, I'm glad I did. And hey, what's wrong with Arctic Monkeys? They're awesome.." I complained to her back.. " Anyway, since you're already awake, I'll go to the library now... You better help me find some information..." I told her, and I stopped running, i went to the spot where I left my sling bag and grabbed it. Just as i was about to walk out of the oval. Someone talk behind me.

" I didn't know you were this early Ms Florez.." I deep familiar voice making my whole being shudder in shock. I turn around to see Professor Willchester with his arms crossed, looking devilishly handsome with his gray t shirt and white sweatpants. His muscles were visible, I could even see his bulk chest, and that abs, and that hair! Oh my god, he tied his hair in a low bun, yes yes.... Oh God, when did I become like this? 

" Since you saw him in the bakery sis.. You're smitten kitten, and you can't even deny it.. "  I heard Queen's teasing in my ear.. Can she shut up for just a bit..

" Oh, it's just a morning habit. I always wake up early.." I shyly reply, I can never forget my bawling yesterday in his office. It's fucking embarrassing...

" Are you feeling fine now?.. I mean yesterday you-" He ask me but I cut him off.

" Ah,, yes yes, sorry about yesterday, I was just overwhelmed about everything. But today might be different, I've adjusted here just a lil bit, and I met new friends.." I said in a quick possible manner, while I face the grass down. I needed to leave, because if I don't he'll definitely see the red paint on my cheeks..

" That's good.." He shortly replied..

" Anyway, I need to run now sir. I'll see you later.." I didn't even look at him and ran as fast as I can away from the oval.. I smile while I run  to the first building the Academic building.. 

" I can literally tell that your blushing.." Queen tells me, she's probably pouting there..

" Can you not tell me my body gestures? " I was smiling while replying to her words..

" Well I suppose I'm not, but I can literally feel your muscles contracting in your mouth.. so while you smile there, I smile too.. which is kind of odd to me, since I don't like smiling at all" Queen speaks again making me walk slow.. " You do? So you feel the same feelings and emotions I do?"