Unexpected Journey

'My god!! That Niall lad was fit!!' I thought to myself.

"What did you just say?" Questioned amy.

"I didn't say anything did i??

"Yeah about that guy you ran into at hospital." Amy replied.

"Let's just forget about that, please?" Amy just simply nodded to my idea.

When we walked outside the hospital, amy called a cab but unfortunately there was only one van available in the area so we simply agreed to take two seats in that. Eventually, the van turned up and there were 5 guys inside by the look of it. One had a dark quiff with a blonde streak through it and one had a shaven head with arrows tattooed down one arm. They were alright looking but then a brown curly haired lad looked at me an amy ( obviously checking us out) and he had one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen! Then there was a guy sat next to Harry with brown hair that was swept .to one side and wore stripes an braces like an expert! But the last boy I seemed to recognise, I couldn't quite place where I had seen him. Then it hit me... It was Niall from the hospital and he was staring right into my eyes. His smile was dazzling and made me weak at the knees. His eyes were piercing blue lagoons in his flawless face. His hair was perfectly in a quiff! God this Niall guy was fucking walking perfection!

NiallsIrishPotato xx